39 - Mini Drama

OMG DONT KILL ME IM SORRY

MY WRITING IS TRASH AND IT' LIKE REALLY CRINGY BUT MOST DRAMAS ARE CRINGY SO

(This is the mini drama, btw ;))

Third Person's POV

Su Ju woke up to a beautiful day. The faint chirps of birds made him smile.

He got up and scooted over to the bathroom, grabbing a hairbrush and singing "Lucky One."

He got dressed in his school uniform, which consisted of khaki pants, a white button down, and a tie.

Putting on his glasses, Su Ju grabbed his book bag. He waved goodbye to his mom and dad and skipped along the sidewalk, merrily. He decided to leave a little early today to go visit a nearby thrift shop to buy lunch.

Su Ju walked inside, the bell above the door ringing. He looked around for a bit before settling on a plain ham sandwich. But just as he was about to pay, he realized that he had forgotten his wallet at home and only had three dollars.

"...Crap. What am I going to do now?" Su Ju said aloud to no one, scratching his head.

He put back the sandwich and looked for his favorite snack, a box of pocky. He had quite a hard time finding it, but then in the corner of his eye, he saw a single box of pocky on the highest shelf of a rack.

As he tried to jump and reach it, he failed miserably and thus resorted to climbing the rack. He took the last pocky with a smile of triumph.

And then he realized he was stuck.

Luckily, the shop owner didn't notice him. Su Ju knew that if he were caught, he'd probably get banned from the shop for climbing the racks, and this shop had the really good quality pocky. Su Ju cursed under his breath and thought hard about what to do.

The bell above the door rang again, symbolizing that someone had entered the shop.

In came Oh Sehun.

The most popular boy in EXO High.

The first thing that Sehun noticed was the small boy, clinging to the rack for his dear life.

"Umm...."

"Shhh!" Su Ju hissed, and pointed at the shop owner.

Sehun slowly approached Su Ju.

"Do you need help?" Sehun asked, hands in pockets.

"Yes please." Su Ju squeaked out.

Sehun opened his arms and gestured Su Ju to jump down.

"Promise to catch me?" Su Ju meekly asked. Sehun just nodded his head.

As Su Ju fell into Sehun's arms, he blushed. He had never been so close to anyone like this before. And here he was, being stared at by him.

"U-Uhh, thank you, you can put me down now..." Su Ju said. He was let down gently. Su Ju went over to the cashier and bought the pocky. He then turned back to Sehun and offered him one. Sehun shrugged and accepted it

Su Ju looked at his phone and that was when he realized that he was going to be late. He thanked Sehun once more and then ran off.

Sehun bit the pocky and suddenly clenched his heart.

It was beating so fast.

~

"Sorry I'm late!" Su Ju said, running into his classroom.