Introduction

NOTE FOR READERS :

First of all, I really thank you for reading my book. I mean you came here and I really appreciate it. I REALLY DO! Even a 1 reader for me is like winning an Oscar. I put a lot of effort in it so I hope you really like it.

If you want to know anything about me, check my profile or want to ask something, you can simply comment it on this note. I will surely answer.

Second of all, I really love your comments. Like really. So please make sure to comment, it's okay if it's only 1 but I want to know if you like my story or not. If there are any mistakes, feel free to let me know. 

If you like my book, share it with your friends. And if you think it's worth to love it, then vote too.
Follow up if you want to know about updates.
Thank you.

Summary

In this beautiful world with happy people and lives, there exist an unidentified force which are said to be only legends. But then one day, people start to fear because these legends turns to a reality which they never knew would occur. 

An ordinary poor orphan girl, named Mia, moves from America to South Korea with the help of a 1 year full free scholarship, where she ought to live a new life with new people but it turns out to be the worst moment of her life. All she wanted to be in peace but after meeting a guy, circumstances start to block her way.

Will she be able to hold up and fight? Or just give herself to them, who live in the mysterious world far away from the real world?

Genre

• Fanfiction 

• Vampires 

• Romance

• Action

• Comedy (Little bit much)

Cast 

Main Heroine :

Name :
Mia/Mila

Age :
-18 Years old

Birthplace :
-From America

Family :
-Orphan. No relatives.

Background :
Mr.Lee (Mila's father) marry his love and after 2 years give birth to a baby girl and name her Mila. Unfortunately, when Mila turn 6 years old, her father fell in love with another woman and tells Mila's mother that he'll get married with her in a few weeks but still he will give Mila's mother a roof to live under and will also send payment for their needs and Mila school dues but Mila mother don't agree with it and tells him if he want both of us, he won't get married. But he tells her that he loves the other woman and will surely get married.
From that day, Mila's mother and father both start fighting and in rage, her father leaves both of them and get's married. 
After some months, Lee's friend calls Mr.Lee and informs him that Mila and her mother both got into an accident and the police said that none of them got through the accident. 
After that day, Mila's father cried every day and every night. He felt guilty about it and blamed himself for their deaths and started hating himself.
To forget all of her memories, Mr.Lee and his new family leave America and flies to South Korea and start living there.
But what he didn't knew was that Mila's mother was dead but Mila was still alive and the dead body of the little girl was someone else's daughter and the news was wrong and everyone thought Mila was dead. But she was alive and someone from the police took her to an orphanage and a nun there named her Mia which was now her official name. 
Also, when Mia grew up, she thought her dad will be dead or maybe somewhere else enjoying with his new family. But she still use to tell everyone that she's an orphan and her parents are dead.

Main Hero :

Name : 
Park Jimin

Age :
22 years old.

Birthplace :
Unknown but lives in South Korea.

Family :
Orphan but have a brother but they never acted like brothers and he got lost after a big accident. After being alone, someone made him their family.

Background :
Park Jimin past was the worst memory for him. No one knows him. He's a mysterious person. Only his close ones know what happened but they also kept it as a secret. 
Jimin starts forgetting every memory of the past as they were his worst nightmares. But after meeting Mia, he starts to remember every single thing because seeing Mia was like rewinding the past and his old times. Tho, he never reveals why seeing Mia was a big problem for him.

Inspiried by : 

An Indian Drama Serial, PKYEK.

Copyrights 

This book is a work of fiction. The names of some characters belong to BTS, EXO and maybe some other groups. The other characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental. All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from Lailisa.(My name :P)

****************

Its actually my second ff. I really wanted to write this since long time ago but I thought to end my first ff then start this one but I couldn't wait. I was kinda excited. Hehe. I hope you like it. :)

-Lailisa