He groaned and dragged the clueless guy through the halls and stopped in front of the library.

"Here!" He shoved the slightly pouting male inside. The kid was a complete simpleton. After few minutes copter came looking a bit guilty.

"Now what?" Beam asked in annoyance tearing his eyes off the phone. P'Forth was a pain in the ass and now the new guy is also looking for a vacancy in that list.

"U-um they said I can't get them without my s-student ID"

"So? Where is it?"

".... I-I d-don't know"

Beam moaned and grabbed his own hair in distress. " Did you check your bag?" Other nod his head obediently.

"I-it wasn't there"

"What about your pockets?"

" N-neither. I- I think I've l-lost it"

"You THINK?" Beam barked making the other flinch.

Meanwhile Ming and Yo were chatting enjoying their drinks with Pha tailing behind them lost in thought. The sudden booming voice woke him up along with successfully halting his brother's and cousin's chattering.

"Hey isn't that N'Beam?" Ming cocked his chin at the short duo at the corner of the hallway.

"How could you be this careless? You know you can't do anything without your student ID!

"It's with me" 

 Both Beam and the new kid snapped their head towards the trio specifically Pha standing in front with an ID in his hand. Beam saw red and clenched his fist his gaze not moving from Pha.

"Here, you dropped it yesterday"

The taller's eyes focused on Copter who had a murderous gaze. Beam was a bit startled from the sudden change in his seatmate. Few minutes ago the latter was looking like a scaredy cat but now he's no different than a feral.... kitten?

Copter wordlessly snatched the ID from other's hand turning to leave but Pha was faster catching his wrist before he could .

"Aren't you forgetting something?" 

His expression was a bit shocked despite the harshness in his voice. Shorter turned around before freeing his hand from the grip with a force his face remaining stoic.

"Aren't you gonna say thank you?"

"What for?"

Pha let out an angry sigh. " Listen here kid! You may know the chairman personally, you may come from USA but now you're in this college and I'm your P' " It was like a déjà vu, repeating same those sentences from years ago.

" But P' you bumped on to me yesterday and didn't even bother say sorry or help to pick them up"

 Pha was lost at his words.

"But still I'm your senior and you should have some respect to your elders"

" So just because you were born a year before me I should succumb to every little word of yours?" 

The argument started to heat up and students gathered to the hallway. Yo wished one of them let it down before it got out of hand, like before. Pha also noticed the crowd and decided to drop the matter for now.

" Okay I accept what I did yesterday was wrong. But still you should know nobody is allowed to let their servants in their dorms or any strangers for the matter. Rules are rules. They don't change because you know the chairman or just because you're rich. And last I'm older than you and yes without a choice you have to succumb to my words because I'm your senior whether you like it or not"

Pha knew it was hurtful especially if the kid is not what he seems to be. But he couldn't bring his self to say sorry. They were seniors and they've limits and standards. Besides if he didn't, juniors will lose their respect towards them. 

The slightly glassy orbs reminded Pha of him and the pain and guilt made him more angry and sad. Deciding he can't stand to look at the face anymore he turned to face the crowd. 

They didn't seem to have any idea about what happened much to his relief. Last thing he wants is to let the new kid be bullied because of him. again

"Ai'Ming let's go"

However Ming's eyes were set on the red head and he didn't seem to quite catch on what Pha was saying. Yo nudged him on the ribs and muttered a simple sorry when he winced.

"Woow I didn't know you had that in you" Beam said after they left leaving him and Copter at the middle of the hallway. "You remind me so much of K- .......You know what. Any enemy of P'Pha is my friend. I'm sorry for yelling earlier. What do you say? Shall we start over?"

He outstretched his hand smiling. Copter's eyes softened and looked at Beam's hand but hesitated for a while. It was as if he was scared to make friends, more like hurt them again. Finally he took the hand and shook it.

"You don't smile much do you?"

Copter's eyes crinkled again proving that he do smile but with his eyes.

�y�� 

Forthbeam  involved in the moon star competition

Forthbeam  involved in the moon star competition. Mingyo definitely going to be there cz Yo is one of the new moons, Ming is the former runner up moon. Our Doc Pha is obviously there. They have already chosen all the pairs so what will happen to our Copgi? 

Hehehhe so here's the double update i promised. Hope you'll enjoy. Ps.-This is specially for those who constantly asked me to update XD! 

Thanks for the votes and comments my lovely readers!!!