Park Jimin

"You said you would protect me!" I whine as I stubbornly sit in the passenger seat of Yoongi's car. Refusing to get out as he parks in front of Jin and Namjoon's.
He sighs. "I told you, I got called in and I can't just say no. You know how important my job is, Jimin. I already spoke to Namjoon about it and he said it's fine. Now go in and spend time with your family while I work. I'll come back when I'm done." He explains.
I know I'm being unreasonable and difficult but the looming thought of Jin being disappointed in me scares the beejeezes out of me. He's supposed to be my mate! And yet he's throwing me to the wolves alone-quite literally.
I scowl ahead as I unhook my seat belt and stomp out of the car. Yoongi gives me a look before driving off. Crossing my arms with a pout, I head inside to see Kookie and JB running around like crazy little munchkins. I side step them before heading into the kitchen to see Jin finishing up dinner.
He smiles happily at me, pulling me into a hug. "Jiminie! I've missed you." He glares at me playfully. "You have to come around more."
I nod, feeling ashamed for neglecting my hyung. He's everything to me and because of him I have this life. I force a smile and agree. "I will, sorry...a lot has been happening lately." I admit.
He smirks at me before glancing around to make sure no ones around. He pulls me down to whisper in my ear. "I'm pregnant." He sighs, rubbing his belly.
My eyes widen but I can't say I'm really surprised. I mean-come on. Of course he is. I giggle making him smack me on the arm.
"Is it funny!" He gripes.
"It is. Have you told Namjoon hyung yet?"
He scoffs. "This will kill him. Our boys are driving us insane as it is." He shakes his head in worry. "I pray it's a girl." He mumbles.
I nod dutifully. "Me too. If it's not I think you'll both just kill over for real. I don't know who's worse, Kookie or Jae Bum." I laugh.
      Jin shakes his head in exasperation. "I don't know! Kookie lives for trouble but when Jae Bum is alone he's an angel but get him with his older brother and it spells disaster. I swear Jungkook bribes him for causing messes! He's a manipulative little monster." He sighs.
      I just laugh making him smack me again. "Go tell everyone dinners ready while I round up the boys."

     "Sorry Yoongi couldn't make it." I mumble as we finish up the meal. Namjoon smiles knowingly while Jin just shakes his head.
      "It's fine. I know he's busy. Will you take him some leftovers?" He asks as I help him clean up. I nod, chewing on my bottom lip in contemplation. Jin notices. "Trying to find a way to tell me about that mating bite we've all been avoiding?" He teases.
      I freeze and look up in shock. I forgot all about it when I dressed in a V-neck t shirt. Shit. My hand automatically clamps over it. I swallow hard and try not to blush. And fail.
     "Why didn't you tell me you and Yoongi were mated? Are you planning a wedding anytime soon?" He asks, wiping his hands clean.
      I collapse in the nearest chair and sigh. "I don't think so. I love him and I think he loves me but marriage has never come up. I think being mated is good enough." I frown.
     Jin shakes his head and pecks my cheek. "You should get married, Jiminie. It makes things much easier in the human world, you know? You can't just say you're mated on your taxes. If you're going to be together for life then marriage is a must." He explains and I feel dejected suddenly. Would Yoongi even want to marry me?
      "I don't think marriage is Yoongi's thing." I admit and he laughs.
      "Of course not-before he met you. He claimed you and-I'm just guessing-took your innocence. He should take responsibility." He demands sternly making me flush bright red.
     I avoid eye contact. "I thought you wanted me to be independent and take responsibility for my own life?" I mumble.
      He places his hands on his hips. "Yes but that was when you were single. If you have a mate, though, it's different. Like it or not, you're an omega. Yoongi's an alpha. It's how our world works. Let him be responsible for you, Jimin." He presses.
      He's right but...what if he doesn't want to? I don't want to push him farther away from me. "I'll think about it."
      He smiles. "Good. Oh-I forgot. You have a check up with Dr. Song tomorrow. Just routine stuff to make sure you're still healthy and whatnot." He says.
      I nod. "Fine. Is he coming here or at Yoongi's?" I ask.
      He frowns. "Probably Yoongi's since you'll be there. He'll be around at 2, I think."
      We finish chatting for awhile until Yoongi gets back and I say my goodbyes and promise to visit more often. I laugh at the look Jin gives Yoongi which he smoothly avoids as we head back home.
      "How was it?" He asks, pleasing me by lacing our fingers together.
      "He thinks we should get married." I blurt out, making him swerve in surprise. He takes a deep breath before speaking.
      "What do you want?"
       His answer surprises me. "What do you mean?"
      He cuts his eyes sideways to look at me. "Do you want to get married?"
      I bite my lip, completely unprepared for the question. "I don't know...I guess."
     He snorts. "What an answer. Yes or no, Jimin."
      My pulse kicks into overdrive. "Yes." I whisper.
      He nods and brings our hands up to kiss my palm. "Ok."
      "Ok?"
      "Yes, Jimin. Ok. We'll get married."
      My eyes widen at how simple it was. Shocking, really. I expected him to put up a  fight. Smiling to myself, I settle back and enjoy the comfortable silence between us on the way home. We're getting married!