Park Jimin

I'm not aware of much except the feeling of euphoria inside my body and the lack of pain at the moment. I don't remember much of anything. I open my eyes to the shocking sight of Min Yoongi panting on top of me. My needing.
    How did I get home? How come I'm naked under Yoongi? Is he still inside me?! I gasp out a hard breath, shuddering as realization hits me hard. I let him fuck me during my needing. Not again. Not after how he's been treating me. He made it bluntly clear he doesn't want me a yet...here I am again. Sweating under him as he uses me.
    Shit. Tears cloud my eyes as he finally slips off me and rolls to the side. For someone so injured he sure as hell seemed fine enough to fuck me blind seconds ago. What the fuck?! Like...what the actual fuck?! How had I not realized it was him! I remember being at the club with Kai then getting that stupid pain in my groin and stomach and ending up losing consciousness.
     I'm guessing Kai got my phone and called Yoongi but why did he take care of me again? I thought he basically hated me? I don't understand anything as I stare blankly at the ceiling. My body is sore and my ass throbs but...I know soon I'll want more-no, need more. God, I hate being a fucking omega.
     I know as much as I don't want to, I'll be begging him soon enough to touch me, take away the agonizing pain. I'm so stupid. Why didn't I warn Kai not to call him! It will kill me if after all this he reminds me of how much he doesn't want me. I refuse to go through that again. No. I won't.
     Determined not to fall into the same trap as my younger, naive self had done, I get up and limp to my boxers. I feel Yoongi's hard stare on my back but ignore it as I slip on my underwear and calmly, silently, head towards the shower.
     I start the water, letting it heat up, before turning around to study my ruined reflection in the mirror. My eyes widen at shock at the damage Min Yoongi has done on my body. My thighs and arms are streaked with bruises and red scratches and welts. My chest is red and bitten, nipples still engorged and raw. God damn. How has I not felt this?!
     The thing that catches my eye the most and makes me completely enraged is my neck. He bit me! He fucking bit me! A large mating mark decorates the side of my neck just around my jugular. What the fuck?! D-does this mean I'm his? He's claimed me? I drop down on my ass and stare at nothing as I try to make sense of this new development.
     Anger pierces me as I get up and march into the room to see a reluctant Yoongi sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked I might add.
     "Min Yoongi! You did not claim me." I yell in pure rage as he winces. Actually shame faced. Is this a joke?! "You did! You fucking claimed me!" I glare.
     He narrows his eyes. "Watch the attitude Jimin." He grumbles.
     My jaw drops in shock. "Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't a joke!" I scream. 
     He stands up, pulling on his boxers. "Listen, Jimin-"
     "No! I don't have to listen to you! How dare you claim me after how you've treated me. I don't care how strong or alpha you are...if you come near me I'll kill you." I glare in pure unadulterated fury. I honestly didn't know I had it in me.
     Yoongi obviously felt the same way because his red eyes flair with surprise then anger as he stalks towards me. "Watch the fucking attitude, Jimin. I mean it." He growls, stopping right before me.
My pulse is racing, my breath harsh as I stare him down-or up but whatever. His hand smacks into the wall right beside my head making me flinch. He leans down until we're nose to nose before he skims it down my jaw to my neck. I shudder but refuse to give into it as I rest my hands on his naked chest, pushing him back.
He doesn't budge. I didn't expect him to. His tongue snakes out to stroke over his mating mark and I hiss, waves of hormones beginning to burst out of me once more. My knees buckle but he catches me in his arms, forcing my mouth to his. I struggle, not wanting to give in despite the rising pain in my groin.
Growling and completely done with my shit, he surprises the shit out of me by wrapping his hands around my thighs and heaving me up in his arms against the wall. I yelp and clutch his shoulders to stop from losing my balance as my thighs go around his hips and he grinds his dick against my wet hole.
I moan-hating myself-as my boxers magically disappear down my legs leaving my ass free as he thrusts up and inside me, connecting us once more. I want to butch him out and hit him. Scream out in frustration about the unfairness of it all but all I can do is pant as my body is forced up and down onto his erection and his nails dig into my skin.
"Y-Yoongi!" I gasps, throwing my head back and hitting the wall behind me. I want to hate it...but it feels so good...god....so good...ughhh...
     My body naturally-and against my will I might add-begins to bounce up and down, using his shoulders and the wall for leverage to get him even deeper inside me.
     "Ugh...Y-Yoongi..." I whine as my body reaches another peak and I cum all over our chests. Yoongi groans loudly and leans over to lick it off me drawing out another moan at the sight. His grip tightens as his hips stutter against my ass, freezing suddenly as he releases his cum inside me. I collapse against him, my legs going limp around him as my hole sucks all he has.
     I'm shocked, however, by something latching onto my prostate making me scream out as another round of cum spurts from my tip. I sag down and he has to catch me from falling as we stay connected, his arms holding me tightly as I come down from my high.
     I gasp frantically trying to draw in more breath as he does the same. I feel it when he finally slips from my body and staggers back, dropping me down to my feet.
     As my body settles down once more, I feel my knees buckle and slide down the wall feeling his intense gaze on me.
What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.