Min Yoongi

I try. I really fucking try to be gentle despite what I warned him. I never want to hurt him but as my hands drag his legs down the bed for me to fit between, I can't stop myself from mouthing his skin and leaving deep dark bruising hickies all over his body as he cries out and moans under me.
I grab a fistful of soft black hair, attacking his lips roughly, tasting blood but he doesn't deny me, doesn't stop me. His nails dig into my skin as I lick a wet trail down his body before flipping him over and forcing him on all fours. He pants hotly as he waits for my next action...so obedient. My omega. For now at least.
I'm not under any delusional assumption my little stubborn mate won't get mouthy. He's a natural born smartass but in the bedroom...he's very obedient to me.
I sit up on my knees and smack his plump ass hard. "Spread your cheeks. Show me what's mine." I grunt and he shakingly does as I command, reaching around as he falls on his shoulders to spread his cheeks wide revealing his clenching hole.
Groaning, I place my hands over his before licking a wet stripe right up his center. Hips jerking forward, he moans loudly before pushing his ass back against my waiting tongue. I thrust it inside him and swirl around his inner walls, wanting to devour him whole.
"Ahhhh...Y-Yoongi! G-god it feels so good..." he whines as more of his rich vanilla flavor covers my tongue. Mhmm...I suck around his puckered edges before adding a finger alongside my tongue. He screams out just as my fingertip brushes that bundle of nerves before he shoots strings of cum all over the sheets. "Oohhh..." his knees shake before he almost collapses onto his stomach.
My hand shoots out to hold his stomach up so he stays in place. "Tsk, Tsk...did I say you could move, baby boy?" I growl and give him one last savoring lick before sitting back up to stroke my aching erection.
I reach down to scoop up is cum to use a lubricant, coating my dick fully before I take his hips and push inside. God damn...he's so fucking tight and perfect squeezing around me as I keep going until fully sheathed inside his tight heat.
He shudders, choking on saliva as I immediately begin pounding into him, being rough and hard purposely to stake my claim. He's mine. No one can touch him...
     I bite down on his shoulder hard as my hips piston against his making the headboard slam hard against the wall. Under me, Jimin whimpers and pants as I expertly dominate him.
     After several long tortuous minutes of denying him his orgasm, I pull out and lay down against the pillows. I motion for him to sit on me and he crawls into my lap and sinks down over my erection. My fingers dig into his ass cheeks and help him as he begins bouncing up and down powerfully on my lap.
     I suck on his skin everywhere I can reach as sweat blooms on his skin from exertion. My tongue teases his nipples over and over as I thrust up against his ass.
     "Ughh...Y-Yoongi...I'm a-about to c-cum..." He whimpers, thighs shaking as I grab his ass and force him up and down faster and harder until he moans loudly and spurts cum all over our stomachs. I don't stop, don't let him rest as I thrust up into him quickly until my own orgasm hits me and I release deeply inside him, my knot clinging to his prostate making him gasp and shudder out another climax.
I smother his sweaty face with kisses as he shivers in my embrace. My mate. My little omega. Is this what it's like everyday for Namjoon? Lucky bastard.
I lean back and tilt his chin up to meet my eyes. He avoids my gaze shyly. We stay in the same position, still connected as I kiss his jaw line over and over again, showing him how wanted he is. Making him feel my love for him. I may not be able to express it so much in words but I can do actions.
He hesitantly laces our fingers together and jiggles his ass teasingly around my dick. I raise a brow before pulling his face to mine by his hair, thrusting my tongue deeply inside his mouth, searching every nook and cranny, claiming every inch of his mouth as mine.
As soon as my knot releases, I slip out of him, making him wince.
"Sore, baby?" I ask gently, trailing my thumb over his lower lip. He blinks hazily at me. "Want some more?" I tease making him blush.
"I'm sleepy..." he groans, rolling off me and snuggling himself under the blankets. Smirking, I sneak under the sheets and attack him, tickling and kissing him until he's a breathless and begging mess under me.
"Yoongi-ah! Please! I g-give up! P-please Stop!" He gasps out, red faced.
      I finally stop my tickle assault and lace our fingers back together once more, sinking my weight on his lithe body and burying my face in the crook of his neck, licking the salt off his sweaty skin. Vanilla coffee tinged scent mixed in. Mhmm..
     His finger tangle in my hair as we just lay still like this under the blankets in our own little world. I feel his body soften under me as he wraps his thighs around my hips, clinging to me. I stare down into his beautiful eyes in the dark, tracing his lips with my tongue. Why did I wait so long to do this with him? Fear...stubbornness...whatever the reason, I regret it. He belong with me. Fucking Namjoon. I hate when he's right. It throws off my whole meaning of life. Ugh.
      "Y-Yoongi?" His voice is quiet and shy in the silence between us.
      "Hm?" I mouth my mark over and over again.
      "W-we have to tell Jin hyung soon, right?" He sounds terrified and I smile.
      "What do you think?"
      "What if he hates me? What if he becomes disappointed in me!" He panics.
       I kiss him quiet. "Jimin...you know Jin loves you no matter what and you're an adult now. I think it'll be fine." I reassure him.
      He pouts so I suck his bottom lip into my mouth. He moans and shifts his hips under me. I grab hold of his hips to still him. " I thought you were sore, baby? Are you ready for more now?" I tease.
     He scoffs and pushes me off him. I roll onto my side and pull him against me. "Don't tease me! I'm really scared! He's terrifying!" He whines.
      "Are we talking about the same Jin?"
     "Even Namjoon hyung is terrified of him! You know how he gets when he's mad! He'll kill me!"
      I shake my head, tucking his head under my chin. "You've got me, right? Didn't I promise to keep you safe?" I remind him.
      He nods.
      "Then don't be afraid. You're my mate, remember? My mate isn't allowed to be afraid." I smile as he huffs.
      "Yoongi-ah?"
      "Hm?"
      "I love you. Thank you for claiming me." He whispers.
       "I love you, too. Thank you for putting up with me." I smirk.
       He hits my chest playfully. "I should say that. I know I haven't been easy to live with."
     "Mhmm.." I thread my fingers through his hair. "You want to take a shower?" I ask, changing the serious mood.
      He peaks his head up at me and smiles, nodding. I help him up since I went kinda hard on him and carry him to the bathroom. He slips inside the shower, looking confused as I slide in right behind him.
      "What are-"
      "Round two, sweetheart." I growl before pinning him to the tile wall. He gasps before planting his plump lips on mine. Round two indeed.

Just an FYI; if you guys love yoonmin then check our the book Escort by minyoongi392

Just an FYI; if you guys love yoonmin then check our the book Escort by minyoongi392. Ooohhh my gawd I'm living for that book. Ain't gonna lie, I drop my updates when her chapters come out! I die. It's so good.