Min Yoongi

I don't know how or why I'm still fucking alive. God knows I don't deserve second chances and this seems to be my third. All because of an angel. An angel named Park Jimin. He saved my life and I know it. He almost lost the baby because of me. Again.
It took a few days for me to recover and I hate that my mate is not with me but I'm glad he's safe and surrounded with those to care for him. I've taken a temporary leave of absence at work to recover. I don't know if I'll even go back. It might just be too dangerous for my mate and our young.
I've tried to see Jimin as much as possible but I don't want him stressing too much so I've stayed away. It's better that way. I'm a stressful person.

"How's he doing?" I ask as soon as I step into Namjoon's house. He nods, not really paying any attention to me as he watches Jin and the boys in the other room.
"I think he's sleeping."
"Oh. Maybe I'll come back later." I mutter. I miss seeing and talking to him.
      Namjoon finally looks at me. "Maybe you should take him home. He'll be fine in bed there just as much as here. Two grouchy pregnant omegas is really too much in one household. You should suffer like me." He teases.
      I scoff. "You did that to yourself." I remind him.
       He smacks my arm. "You're point? You think after Jimin has the baby, you won't have anymore? Please, pretty soon you'll probably be competing with me." He laughs.
      Not fucking likely. I roll my eyes. "Maybe I will take him home." I finally say. "I'm sure he's had enough of your corruption." I smirk.
He looks offended. "What's that supposed to mean."
"Take it however you want." I pat his shoulder before heading up to get my mate. He's sleeping soundly when I walk inside so I quietly run my fingers through his hair and rub his large belly.
His eyes flutter. "Y-Yoongi?" His voice is rough with sleep.
"You can sleep, Jimin." I murmur but he forces his large form up into a sitting position, rubbing his eyes. He looks at me with happiness and relief.
"Hi. I missed you." He whispers and I reach for his hand, lacing our fingers together.
"I missed you too. Do you want to come home?" I ask gently. Not wanting to pressure him.
His hand falls to his stomach before nodding. "Please." It comes out a whimper.
Without any more prompting, I lift him up into my arms and carry him to my car, saying goodbye to the others. The drive home is quiet and calm.
Once home, I lift Jimin up once more and carry him up the stairs but pausing at the second floor. "Would you prefer to sleep in your old room or-"
"With you." He cuts me off, burying his face in my neck.
Nodding, I take him to our bedroom and sit him down. "Would you like a bath?" I ask.
He tugs his lip between his teeth, nodding. I kiss his forehead before leaving to run the bath water. After the tub is all set, I kneel down in front of him and begin pulling his shirt off his body but to my surprise he grunts and clutches it to his chest.
"Baby?"
He blushes. "Don't look." He mumbles.
My eyes widen in shock. "Jimin, honey, what's wrong?" My eyes scan over his body to check for any marks or signs of pain. He groans and drops his face in his hands.
"I'm embarrassed." He whispers.
"Why?" I ask, confused.
He huffs. "It's been awhile and I'm fat. And ugly." He grumbles.
I laugh from surprise. He takes it the wrong way and I watch his eyes fill with tears. "Jimin, baby...you're gorgeous. I love your body. Don't be shy. I'm your mate. Let me see you." I whisper, taking his lips gently. He kisses me back and I taste salt water as I lick his tears away. "I love you."
      He gives me a trembling smile. "I love you too."
      I kiss him again only this time I deepen it further, pulling his shirt away and running my hands over his body. I caress his arms and belly and thighs as I slide his sleep pants off.
      I wrap his legs around me and lift him into my arms, still kissing him passionately as I take him to the bathtub. He moans as I suck gently on my mark, slowly trailing down his jaw to his chest. I sit him on the edge of the tub and ease him onto his back. He shivers as my eyes devour him before I lift his leg to my lips and suckle on his inner thigh.
      I want to show him how much I still love him, how much I still want and crave him. He's perfect to me no matter what.
     "Yoongi!" He whimpers as my tongue caresses the head of his erection, dipping my tongue in, tasting him. His thighs shake in my grasp as I sink lower, burying my tongue deep inside him.
     He gasps desperately, hands clutching my head as I add two fingers to bring him to climax. His breath comes out in harsh pants and he lets go, releasing on his stomach and thighs. I lick him clean before helping him down into the hot water.
     I massage his shoulders and back, all the while kissing him and showing small gestures of my need and love for him. I feel his shoulders shake and know he's silently crying but I know it's not from sadness. I feel the same as him.
      After washing him clean and toweling him off, I carry him to bed and slowly sink into his willing body, making love to him slowly and thoroughly until he's begging and crying under me, exhausted.
     I don't stop showing my love and want for him until he's deeply asleep inside my arms.

     After an hour of just enjoying my mate's presence beside me, I leave him to his sleep and get up to call my stupid best friend. He answers after a few minutes but I know he wasn't sleeping because he's rather breathless. God, do they ever stop? How has Jin not had quadruplets by now?!
      "W-what?" He barks out and I stifle a laugh.
      "Did I interrupt something?" I tease.
      "Fuck off. What do you want?" He sighs.
      "If this is a bad time, I can call back?" I relent
      "It's fine. We're done. What do you need? Is Jimin ok?" He finally sounds more like himself.
       "He's fine. Resting. I wanted to talk about the wedding." I scowl, knowing he's smirking. I can feel it.
       "What about it?" He sounds way too fucking smug for my liking.  
       "I want to have it before the baby's born. I want to have it tomorrow." I say.
       Namjoon curses. "Way to spring it on someone! I'm sure Jin will be thrilled but this will take a lot of work in a very short amount of time." He groans.
       I roll my eyes. "Don't you have like, millions of dollars? You can't do this?" I ask in disbelief.
       He scoffs. "I never said I couldn't...I just said it'll be a lot of work."
        "So what's the problem? I want to make this a surprise for Jimin. Don't let Jin tell him." I scold.
        He groans. "I'll try but you know how stubborn he is! I have no control over him!"
       "I thought you were the alpha?" I snicker.
       "Fuck you, Min Yoongi. I am most definitely alpha...in bed." He whispers the last part making me laugh out loud. "But in life...I hate to say my mate takes the reigns."
       "You're so whipped you're practically cream." I smirk.
        He chuckles. "Oh I'm full of cream, all right."
       My smile disappears. "You're disgusting." I pause. "So can we have this done or not?"
        "Of course. I'll call you in the morning with all the details." He hangs up. I yawn, going back to bed to hold my soon to be husband. Back to my Min Jimin.