Little did I know

This chapter is a bit inappropriate for younger readers so I recommend not reading this if you are below 14 years old, at least.

(Saturday) Kyung's POV: As I was done cleaning my room, my phone beeped from the nightstand. I wiped my mint green bangs to the side and got up. I picked it up and looked at the display.

"1 message from Jolene." Why was she texting me? Did she forget something at my place? I opened the message and read it.

(15:35) "I'm sorry. Please don't cry over me. I wasn't meant to exist anyway. I am hurting too much. I can't take it anymore."

My breath got faster and I felt my heart pounding in my chest. What?? I opened an app on my phone called "Location". I needed to make sure she was okay. Judging from the app, she was somewhere in the forest. What she going to do something to herself? I ran downstairs, almost falling in the stairs. I brought my phone and quickly put it in the pocket in my jacket as I ran outside. It had already gotten dark and cold outside so I turned on the flash on my phone and entered the dark forest.

I ran all the way until I reached a cliff and turned right, running alongside the cliff. Tears started filling up in my eyes until they overflowed. Then I saw her. She was standing on the edge of the cliff, looking out at the dark blue night sky. I screamed her name, trying to get her to notice me. I didn't stop running. If Jolene took two more steps, she would fall to her death.

I was now a few metres away from her. She took a step forward and I screamed her name as loud as I could one last time. She finally turned to me. Her eyes were red and swollen and her nose was a bit red. I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her away from the cliff. Then I wrapped my arms around her. She started crying in my chest and her breath was shaky. I had to try really hard to not start crying as well. I was so releaved that I found her.

"It's okay." I said. I held her until she stopped crying. Her breathing slowly got slower again and I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand. She looked right in my eyes and I got completely lost. Slowly our faces got closer and I put a hand on her warm cheek. I pulled her closer, closing the space between us. Her plump lips met mine and I tasted the salt from her tears. My hands traveled down her cheek to her lower back. She lustfully felt my chest with her petite hands. I fought a shiver as her fingertips grazed my subtle abs. I pressed her flush against a tree nearby and my hands settled on her hips. She was panting and her eyes were clouded. I attacked her neck with nibbles and kisses. Jolene would occansionally moan at the touch and her hands found their way to my hair, tugging it back. I groan from the pain and surprisingly feel more aroused from it. Jolene's legs were getting weak and she slid down the tree bark, looking up at me.

A loud moan escape Jolene when I found her special spot and started nibbling more aggresively getting more beautiful sounds from Jolene. I move back up to her face, observing the beauty infront of me. The rosie cheeks, her mouth slightly open and the eyes full of desire. I fought the urge to take her, here and now. I thought back to her mom and how worried she was. I sighed and pulled Jolene up. She stumbled and almost whimpered when I stopped. I wrapped a arm around her waist, steading her and began walking back.

After 15 minutes of unpaused walking Jolene could barely stand on her weak legs so I hoisted her up on my back and continued, determinated to get back. After another 15 minutes we reached Jolene's house. Her mother rushed out the door, crying with her arms wide open. I set down Jolene on the ground and immedianetly her mom tackled her into a warm hug.

"Thank you." Caroline said with tears in her eyes, still hugging Jolene.

"I'm sorry, mom." She cried. Her voice was kind of muffles since she was holding her mom.

"It's okay, honey." As I stood there and watched them I felt a bit akward. I didn't know what to say or how to react.

"I need to get home now." I said and sighed. Caroline looked up at me.

"I understand. But thank you, once again." I nodded at her without mkaing any facial expressions. Then I left. I walked all the way home in the cold night. I picked up my phone from the pocket in my jeans. The display showed "20:23". Holy crap. Where did the time go? I thought back of what we did in the forest and chuckled a bit. Now when I think back of it, wasn't she gay? No.. she can't be. She must be bisexual or pansexual.

What about Alexis? She must be gay. Wait.. Jolene was still dating Alexis. And we.. Jolene cheated on Alexis. I felt like she just needed someone by her side. But this wasn't the right thing to do. She can't have feelings towards me if she's dating Alexis. I bit my lip of frustration but quickly regretted it when a sharp pain pierced through my lip. Right.. The lip ring. I was exhausted from walking so I sat down for a minute. It didn't matter if I was late home. My dad was always working anyway. My parents got divorced a few years ago. My mom stayed in South Korea but my dad decided to move, to get a new start, ya know? I thought, that's great now I'll be spending a lot of more time with my dad. Little did I know that I only would see him a few hours per week. Life is a bitch, I know. But you gotta deal with it.

[End of chapter 1050 words]

-Thank you for reading 。^‿^。