Mint Green

(Thursday) Alexis's POV: The alarm went off. The annoying beeping noise was what woke me up. I picked my phone up and clicked "snooze". I turned over to Jolene. Small rays of sun escaped the window landing on her face, illuminating it and giving it a perfect shine. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was put up in a loose ponytail. Some trands of hair had escaped from the ponytail and the curly locks covered parts of her face. I tried to get eye contact with her. Her tired eyes met mine. She closed them again and tried to go back to sleep.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling for a moment. Then I got an idea. I got closer to her. I stroke away the hair from and face and leaned over her. I woke her up by kissing her lips. Her brown eyes opened the secound our lips touched. Her cheeks turned rose red. She put her warm hand on my cheek. We changed position and I was now under her. Jolene's soft lips touched my neck and soon she started kissing it, carefully nibbled on it.

Suddenly we heard footsteps in the stairs. Jolene quickly got off me. I let out a giggle. My mom's face apeared in the doorframe.

"Do you girls want some breakfast?" She had a smile on her face, as always.

After we had breakfast we walked to school together. She didn't bring a jacket so she borrowed one of my jackets.

On our way to school we spoke about everything and nothing, all at once. When we entered the schoolyard this Korean boy came up to us. His hair was dyed mint green and his eyes were thin but kind of cute. They were mysteriously dark brownish, but he boy looked kind.  He was a bit taller than Jolene but still shorter than me. He was wearing a black tee shirt, revealing his muscular arms. I wouldn't deny that he was very good looking. His lips looked a bit like Jolene's but a bit sharper.

"What's up girls, do you know where classroom B is? I tried to ask a bunch of other people but they just ignored me." They boy seemed a bit desperate and he had a dark but kind of soft voice. Classroom B? Wait, was he in our class? Apparently..

"Yeah that's our classroom. I can follow you there if you want to." The boy raised his eyebrows.

"Oh! Well in that case, you should know my name, I'm Kyung." He gave us a big smile, revealing his perfect, white teeth.

"I'm Alexis and this is Jolene." I put my arm around Jolene. I introduced her so she didn't have to. I knew that she was not comfortable doing so, especially around new people.

"I see you're a bit shy, Jolene. No need to be shy around me, babe." Kyung winked at Jolene. Her whole face turned into a bright red shade.

"Kyung. Jolene's my girlfriend." I said plainly.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" Kyung covered his mouth in embarrassment.

"It's alright..." Jolene said while looking down at the ground.

"Enough of this, let's go to the classroom." I said and grabbed Jolene's hand.

I opened the door to the classroom. The room was filled with students throwing paper and pens at each other while screaming and yelling at each other. And our teacher was late as always. Sigh.

Jolene and I sat down in our seats. I sat in front of Jolene as usual. She immediately picked up a book from her backpack. I sometimes wondered if she had trouble seeing what the teacher wrote on the whiteboard since she was shorter than me. Kyung was standing in front of the whiteboard. His dark eyes where desperately searching for an empty seat.

Kyung's POV: Holy crap, these students are even louder than my old classmates. That's pretty hard to beat, I'll let you that. Though, there were a bunch of pretty girls in this class. Including Jolene and Alexis. I started thinking about my old friends. Everyone became so surprised when I told them I was going to move. I studied a lot of English so I'm pretty much fluent in it now. Math was a bit harder. I needed to cut my bangs too. I should probably- Suddenly I felt a light hand on my shoulder. I turned towards the person. My eyes spotted a beautiful blondie. She was thin with just the right amount of curves. A scent of perfume filled the air.

"Hi there, looking for a seat?" Her voice was very soft and inviting.

"Um yeah. I was trying to search for a seat but ya know, these students kept talking and talking so I couldn't concentrate on finding a seat." I casually scratched the back of my head. Did I talk too much again?

"Well there's an unoccupied seat next to mine, you can sit there. It's fine by me. Oh and by the way, my name is Zoey."

"Thank you, sweetie. My name is Kyung."

The teacher finally entered the classroom. She was wearing a black blouse and a tight black skirt. A pair of glasses were placed on her nose but they kept sliding down so she had to adjust them all the time. What a stereotypical teacher, I thought to myself. She looked a bit annoyed.

"ALRIGHT CLASS! That's enough." Everyone turned their heads to her when she yelled at the class. She let out a long sigh.

"Today we have a new student, Kyung. Would you like to tell the class about yourself?" Her voice sounded a bit kinder now. I got up from my seat and stood next to the teacher, facing towards the class.

"Hello there, I'm Kyung in case you didn't pay attention to what the teacher said. I moved here all the way from South Korea and I'm glad to finally be here. Anyway, my interests are playing the guitar, working out and flirting with girls." I winked at the girls. Most of them laughed at me but some of them even blushed.

"KYUNG!" A pair of angry eyes stared at me. Those eyes belonged to the teacher. Whoops.

"Sorry, I can't help myself." What I said was true. I had a lot of problems controlling myself because of my ADHD. I gave the class a gentle smile before I returned to my seat. That blonde girl, Zoey, looked impressed by my actions. I looked down at my bench and smiled.

Yes, I based Kyung on Suga. Not the personality though. Also don't kill me please.

[End of chapter 1115 words]

-Thank you for reading 。^‿^。