Date Gone Wrong!...or Good?

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka 

Honey was excited today. You didn't know why exactly, you assumed that it was because he hadn't been around you lately. Which just meant that he was busy with other things so he didn't have the time to spend with you until now. "Your not doing anything after school, right (Y/N)-chan?" Honey asked, shifting from the tip of his toes to the heels of his feet, bouncing in his stance. He looked like a little kid waiting for the biggest present of his life to arrive. It was so adorable. "No, not that I know of." You replied with a smile as you walked down the halls of Ouran Academy with him at your side. He jumped up this time, "Yay!" he grabbed your hand and forced you to run with him down the hall. You kept tripping over your feet, trying hard to keep up with him, "Honey! Wait!" You tried to call his attention, hoping to slow him down but he just kept going. You were pretty sure he was rambling about you and him having some sort of fun. Although, it was kind of hard to hear what he was saying because you were constantly apologizing to the random students you bumped into as he dragged you. He finally stopped once you were outside of school grounds, "Honey!" You took a deep breath, "What's wrong? Why are you-"

"Get in (Y/N)-chan!" Honey called from inside his limo. You deadpanned. You didn't even see him get in the limo! You huffed and got in, buckling your seat belt. "Honey where are we going?" You finally asked. "It's a surprise silly!" He gave you the most adorable smile as he hugged your arm warmly. You smiled at him and leaned into him as the limo drove off to the 'surprise'.

"Were here!" Honey exclaimed excitedly. He jumped out of the limo, holding onto your hand. He carried you over the curb so you wouldn't trip. His strength always seemed to surprise you. He set you down quickly and ran a few steps ahead of you. You fixed your school uniform, smoothing down the wrinkles before you looked up, "Taa-daa!!" Honey was standing in front of an empty carnival. His hands where reaching towards the sky and he had a goofy grin on his face. "Do you like it (Y/N)-chan?! I bought it for the day! This whole place is ours!" He cheered, grabbing your hands and pulling you to him. You were in shock, "You bought this just for us?" You asked, squeezing his hands. He nodded rapidly, "I wanted us to spend the rest of the day together!" He hugged you and your face slowly morphed into an excited smile. You hugged him back, "Oh Mitskuni, I love it!" You pulled back and kissed him passionately. Honeys' face was swallowed by an embarrassed cherry-shade of red. You could've sworn you saw steam come out of his ears, but you just shrugged that off. "O-oh r-really? I'm g-glad you like it.." Honey looked down and kicked a little pebble off the side walk. His hands were fidgeting and you giggled. "Come on! I want to go on all the rides!" You cheered, grabbing his hand and running towards the front gates. Honey snapped out of it and he instantly beamed right along side you. He opened the gates for you, still wearing that goofy smile.

You and Honey were having the time of your lives. Not only were the rides available for you to use, but all the concession stands where filled with free food! And candy!

"You can do it Honey!" You cheered your boyfriend on as he stood on top of the booth counter. He had a baseball in his hand and his eyes were trained on the four bottles. He winded his arm back and threw the ball smack in the middle of the stacked bottles. They all fell in the back and you jumped up and down excitedly, "Yay! You did it!" You cheered, hugging him as he came back down. He squeezed you back and gave you the biggest stuffed animal prize that was available. It was a classic brown bear that was almost as big you. You were beyond happy. Honey kissed you on the cheek and you two continued to enjoy your date.

That is, until nighttime fell.

You didn't notice how scary a carnival could be at night. Especially when it gave off that abandoned vibe. You didn't really notice it until you saw something, well more like SOMEONE, move around in the corner of your eye. You were walking down the dirt path with Honey then, in between all the empty concession stands. "Uhm..Honey?" You grabbed onto his arm. "What is it (Y/N)-chan?" He asked. He was stuffing his face in a giant blue cotton candy. "Are you sure were the only one's here?" You asked, your voice trembling. Before Honey could answer, a loud crash noise sounded behind you guys and you yelped. Clinging onto him life your life depended on it, "Oh don't be scared (Y/N)-chan! I'm sure that was just a kitty or something-"