Hello damsel,

I'm sorry I had to go. I had something I had to deal with. We're still on for our date tonight, right? I hope so. So, I've decided our date is going to be at Charlie's, of course. I know that's not the best place for a date but I promise for our next date I'll take you somewhere expensive and fancy where they serve you fine wine and champagne and serve crab and weird french foods you can't pronounce. Dress up fancy okay? Charlie left the place just for us tonight too ;) ah just kidding but he did leave the place to us. I can't wait to see you. Be at Charlie's at 8:30.

See you then, Marko Carson

I looked at my clock and gasped. I only have an hour! I immediately threw the note over my shoulder and ran to my bathroom, taking the quickest shower in my life.

I ran into my closet which Marko had been hiding in earlier today and stopped. His leather jacket hung from the doorknob of my closet. He must've forgotten it.

I shrugged and looked through all my clothes in there.

"I'd go for the all black lace dress with the big skirt."

I jumped and turned around, clutching my towel to my body. Andy stood in my room, leaning against my now closed door.

"Get out."

"Oh, come on Claire I've seen you naked before. Plus, you have the same body parts as Summer and I've seen all of those."

I gagged and blushed a brilliant red. He walked forward and pulled out the dress he was talking about.

"It'll keep you warm in the November chill but not too warm. It'll match Marko's leather jacket too so you can wear that until you get to Charlie's. Add your black stilettos, some mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner and you'll definitely get him heated up."

I blushed and he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Claire."

I took the dress he was handing to me slowly.

"Why are you helping me...?" I asked carefully.

"Come on, I'm your younger brother. I've been waiting for a guy crazy enough to date you to come along for years now. Plus, the sooner you get laid the sooner I stop feeling guilty for not telling you about Summer and me."

I rolled my eyes.

"All right, now get out so I can change."

He smiled and left my room. I slipped on my clothes like a speed demon and did my makeup like Andy said. I dried my hair and left it down so my natural curls showed. My shoes went on last and I grabbed Marko's jacket, sliding it on over my dress before walking out of my room and into the living room.

All eyes turned to me and I felt myself blushing as I slowly walked to the door.

"Wow Claire, you look like a woman." Andy teased.

"Where are you going young lady?"

"She's going on a date Jim, leave her alone."

I smiled at my mom gratefully and she smiled back.

"Have fun dear!"

I nodded and walked outside into the cool air.

The walk to Charlie's was quiet, peaceful, and short.

When I got to Charlie's I stopped outside the door and looked in.

"Ah, ah, ah! No peeking!"

I jumped and turned around. I opened my mouth to yell at Marko but froze where I stood. Marko was wearing a full tux, bow tie and all. His mohawk was spiked up tall in the middle of his head and I couldn't stop staring at him.