Day Five

Hi Everyone. Sorry this is a bit random but here is a new chapter for my newest story for you all. Hope you guys enjoy!

Day Five

I sighed as I watched Marko speed out of my neighborhood on his motorcycle from the safety of the garage. I smiled and leaned against a wall, staring at nothing.

He kissed me.

I chewed on my lip as I tried to contain the urge to jump around and yell in excitement.

Just then, the door opened that led into the house from the garage and the smile dropped from my face. I looked up to see Andy standing there.

"Hey Claire, where have you been? Mom and dad were worried last night after you left."

I shrugged.

"I hung out with Mar- Ace. I hung out with Ace last night." I said, using his other name.

Andrew walked towards me, staring at me like a scientist stared at a new science experiment.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"What happened between you two last night?"

I stared at him. Is it that obvious...?

"Nothing happened. Why would you think something happened?" I asked calmly.

I watched as Andy started to walk around me and I rolled my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere?" I asked.

"Like where?" He asked.

I stared at him.

"Oh, I don't know, school?"

He stopped in front of me.

"You're hiding something from me. I know it. Something happened between you and that kid. Sadly, you're right I have to go to school but I'll find out later!" He announced as he got in his car.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the house. My phone went off in my back pocket then and I smiled when I saw who the text was from.

- Good morning damsel

I rolled my eyes at Marko. Why does he call me that?

- Don't call me that! And it may be morning for you but I'm on my way to bed. I'm exhausted.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple before walking into the living room. The whole house was dark and empty except for my father who was still asleep in his room. I went over to the door and knocked.

"Come in." My father's voice said.

I opened the door and stopped. My father was sitting at his desk, his laptop open. A woman's face was on the screen, smiling at my dad. I looked from her to my dad and then back to her. She was beautiful with long black hair and extremely tan skin. She looked to be in her early twenties.

I looked back at my dad as I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Claire Marie. I've been so worried about you." My father said suddenly, walking over to me.

He pulled me into his arms and I just stood there, numb. I continued to stare at the screen as my father pulled away. He looked at my face and then his computer screen.

A smile appeared on his face and I stared at him. He was happy?

"Claire Marie...there's someone I want you to meet."

I looked at my father as my phone went off. I stared at him and then the computer screen before pulling out my phone.

- Sweet dreams then damsel.