three

//I am still incapable of checking for grammatical errors all the time. (Not really, I just don't like to reread my own work because it's harder to notice the grammatical errors), so if you happen to find them, just comment at that particular section. (It makes it a lot easier for me to correct it). This chapter in particular was barely read over and so there will probably be a shit ton of corrections that need to be made. Still, don't be a dick about it though. With that being said, here's the next chapter. Read at your own will.

"It was gonna burn me to my core to have to admit it. And I started not to tell them."

"It's not important."

"How is it not important Dinah? You tell us your husband cheated on you. That you know the bitch, we all know the bitch, and you don't wanna give us any names." Lauren seethed throwing her hands up in the air.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, damnit. It's a hard pill to swallow, okay? I haven't processed it all."

"We're not asking you to talk about it." Ally pleaded and I cut my eyes at her. "What I'm trying to say is we just wanna help. You're not doing this alone Dinah and you don't have to. But you do have to be open and honest with us so that we can help you. What happens if one of us accidentally invites her out somewhere. You see her and then boom, drinks are being thrown and fists are flying."

She was guilt tripping me and since I didn't have enough fight left in me, I caved.

"Mani's ex best friend!"

"Come again?" Normani raised a brow as she watched a long and slender finger point at her.

"Jilly."

"Jilly as in-"

"Jillyan Anais Moore."

More like Jillyan Anais Whore. Her name, it left a foul aftertaste in my mouth. Definitely bitter. I hadn't uttered her name at all since I stormed out of the house. Hell, I don't think it's left my lips since Briannah revealed the identity of my husband's mistress. Doing so, saying her name, it made it real, realer than it already was. Realer than I wanted it to be, but the fact of the matter was my husband cheated on me with Jillyan Anais Moore and I didn't know which stung more. The fact that he cheated on me or the fact that it was her, a knockoff version of myself. That's what I was beginning to see her as. She and I weren't the best of friends and I hadn't known her the longest out of us, but I had no doubt I spent the most time with her after Normani since they were friends before Fifth Harmony, before X-Factor. Even after their falling out, Jilly and I had remained fairly close but I felt stupid for trusting her as much as I did, for as long as I did. She had spent countless hours with my family. She often babysat my children. She wasn't their godmother officially or unofficially but they had grown to love her like she filled a similar role. She had become "Auntie Jilly" in my house. The three of them hadn't said anything for a while. They all looked back and forth at each other and then me. But I knew, I knew Normani would be the most upset amongst them. I wouldn't say she hated Jilly. Nah, hate is a very strong word. A word which should only be reserved for a few people and a few things in certain situations, but she really disliked her. She disliked the fact that I kept in touch with her even more, but our schedules were so hectic that Mani never had to be around her for very long periods of time often. She hadn't wanted anything to do with Jilly since the two of them had fallen out and I respected that. We had only gotten on good terms years after their falling out but Normani didn't trust her one bit. She didn't want to be involved with her in any way. I, on the other hand, was a lot more forgiving.

I didn't dare look Normani in the face first. In fact I avoided her gaze for as long as possible which didn't last long, staring back and forth between Ally and Lauren.