Can't Conceal Anymore

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! And OMIGODS OVER 300 READS!!!! HOW DOES THIS STORY HAVE EVEN 10 READS LET ALONE 300?!?!?!!!!!!! Thanks for all of the amazing comments that pushed me to finally update! I'm sorry that it's short, but I've been really sick for awhile and looking at a screen for too long makes my eyes hurt. Because of that this isn't proof read. Here's the chapter! enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously:

The Fate one the middle raised her hand, and with a large flourish, the Mist faded, and Sally, Paul, Mr. Chase, Mrs. Chase, and the twins gasped.

Everyone stared wide eyed at the two heroes.

"Percy?!"

"Annabeth?!"

Our two heroes looked at each other, then did the "smart" thing to do.

They ran down the hall and locked themselves in Percy's room.

The rest of them, them being the mortals, looked shocked at what they had seen before the couple had run. The couple was covered in scars and burns, their hair was terrible, and they had multiple bags under their eyes. Their eyes were the worst. They were so depressed you wanted to scream and cry. Their eyes looked like they had seen to much and held to much wisdom for their age. They were broken.

The Fates, being the dip wads they are, just stood there looking unconcerned. See? Dip wads. Meanwhile, everyone else was frozen in shock on the couch.

In Percy's room, our heroes were frantically thinking of a way out. Percy was thinking hard and pacing his room.

"What can we do, Percy? They saw us!"

"We could put the mist back on and act like this was a HUGE prank?"

Annabeth faced palmed. "Somehow, I don't think that will work. But let's try putting the mist back on." With a look of intense concentration, Annabeth snapped her fingers.

Nothing happened.

She tried again and was met with the same result. "Percy, I think the Fates did something. It won't work." Annabeth said the last part with a note of hysteria in her voice.

"Well we can't just stay here!" just then, a knock sounded on the door.

"Percy? Annabeth? Let us in!" came Sally Jackson's voice. The concerned group stood outside of Percy's room. They heard hushed whispers, some footsteps, and a soft clank.

"Annabeth?" asked Mr. Chase. no answer. Paul called through the door "You guys? We're getting worried. If you don't open the door by three, I'm opening it for you."

"One-"

"Two-"

"Three!"

Paul and Mr. Chase rammed into the door and it opened to...

...An empty room. The window was opened and the two men rushed to it. Far down below, a raven haired boy and a blonde haired girl were making a break for it, not ready to face the consequences.

Yours in randomness,
Zainab Shan