No this can't be happening.

This idea came to me awhile ago, so here it is!
---------------------------------

A scream pierced the air, jolting Percy awake. Annabeth, he thought.

He rolled over to look at Annabeth. Her eyes were wide and she was in a cold sweat. "P- Percy! You were, blood-" she rambled, too terrified to form coherent sentences. Percy pulled her into a hug, murmuring soothing words and rubbing circles into her back. "Don't worry. We're not down there anymore, we're safe, we're together," he told her. It was 4:00 in the morning, but gods knew that they wouldn't be able to fall asleep again. He sat up and got out of bed and stretched. He winced when a scar on his back sent up a flash of agony up his back. They were in the Poseidon Cabin. Percy and Annabeth slept together because they were the only ones who could soothe each other. And they would never let the camp know how badly Tatauras had affected them. Annabeth got out of bed and stretched, also wincing as one of her numerous scars pained her. They both got dressed. Before they left, they did what they did every day before going where everyone could see them. They controlled the Mist. Well, more like Annabeth did it for both of them, Percy was hopeless at it. Annabeth would put a glamor on them. It would hide their scars, the worry, and grief that haunted their faces. But the most important part was that it would hide their eyes. Their eyes looked broken and hopeless, but as camp leaders, they wouldn't, no, they couldn't let it show.

--time skip---

They silently ate breakfast together at the Poseidon table. Afterwards, they started to walk towards the arena when there was a flash of golden light, and they disappeared.

In a flash of light, the two demigods appeared in Sally Jackson's apartment, shocking her. "Wha- oh! Percy! Annabeth! How are you two! What's going on?

"Erm, we're not quite sure Mrs. Jackson," Annabeth replied. In another flash of bright light, four more people appeared. They are Fredrick Chase , Mrs. Chase, and twins Bobby and Matthew. Mr. Chase looks around bewildered. At the same time, two grins are slowly appearing on the faces of the twin boys.

"Annabeth!" They exclaim, running to give her a hug. They had grown closer over the years.

"Annabeth?" Her dad questioned, "How are we-"

"Hi dad. I don't really know how you're here either." She replied wearily (she had, after all, been up since 4:00 in the morning). Sally invited them all to the lounge. They all sat, but just as Percy and Annabeth were about to sit, there was yet another flash of gold light, and they all averted their eyes. When the light faded, three old women stood there, carrying knitting needles, electric blue yarn, and a pair of silver and gold shears. Percy and Annabeth caught their breath and immediately kneeled, confusing their parents.

"Rise, heroes." States the old lady on the left.

"Percy?" Mrs. Jackson asks tentatively, "Who are they?" Percy turns to her solemnly.

"They are the three Fates." He replies simply, then returns his attention to the Fates.

The mortals in the room subconsciously draw closer together, while the demigods stare the Fates in the eye. "Why are you here?" asks Percy.

"Peace, hero. It has come to our attention that your parents don't know what happened in your quest." The middle one said. At this Percy and Annabeth paled considerably. "More importantly," the one on the right continued, "they don't know of what happened in Tataurus." Hearing that word, the demigods trembled slightly.

"And wh-what are y-you going to do about this?" Annabeth asked shakily. Percy gripped her hand. As one, the three Fates spoke:

"We plan to show them."