Chain Heart: Chapter Twenty One

A/N: So I normally leave my comment at the bottom of the chapter, but I thought that I'd write at the top today. I wanted to dedicate this chapter to a couple of people after all xD

The first few people are probablythelastpilot, sailortwilight and QuirkQuartz. Each one of them have written amazing fanfictions that I had the luck to come across and have inspired me to continue my own writing through their stories.

The last, but certainly not the least is CGJJHC. Your encouragement has not gone unnoticed; thank you for the votes! xD

Try playing the song when the action starts, it will be better that way. xD

Without further adieu, enjoy!

_Ladybug_

"Ugh... I hate this time of the month..." Marinette groaned, tucked under her blankets. All of the strength had been taken out of her body as it focused on only one thing. And there was no way out of it. At least, she thought, this pain would only last for a couple of hours. And with the painkillers that she had taken only a few minutes after it started, it wouldn't last for very long at all.

But she would be in pain until they finally took affect. She sighed, closing her eyes, and hoped that it would go away soon. Toasty in her blankets, even though she had not meant to, Marinette soon drifted off to sleep. 

~

Ladybug was in the white room again, just walking along, taking her time. She wasn't sure where she would end up today, so when she arrived on the platform that she met with Chat Noir on the Eiffel Tower, she was pleasantly surprised. Here, she was able to get a beautiful view of the city that she was to protect. Clouds were out, covering the glittering stars overhead, but the full moon didn't cease to shine through the thick layer.

Ladybug sat down, enjoying the view, letting the breeze blow through her hair. Seemingly out of no where, Chat Noir appeared, but it didn't bother Ladybug since she knew that this was simply a dream.

"Hey, Chat Noir." Ladybug said, smiling at him. He sat beside her, the two of them kicking their legs in the air, no fear of the height.

"Ladybug." Chat Noir said, winking at her. She laughed at the look he gave her, never hating his attention, even before she knew who he was. Then his face grew serious as he looked at her square in the eyes. "Are you okay?"

A smile came to Ladybug's lips as she gazed back at him. "For some reason, every time that we meet, you think that I'm in trouble."

"Every time that we meet, you are in trouble lately, My Lady." he shot back. She simply rolled her eyes at him, letting her gaze fall back to their beautiful city. "Really though, I thought I was in trouble. A terrible pain hit me in the stomach! I had to curl up in my bed to feel better."

"Did you eat something weird?" Ladybug smirked, glancing at him.

"No, I ate just fine thank you." Chat Noir said, crossing his arms. "My Kwami told me that the pain I was feeling was an echo from you."

Ladybug's eyes widened, a blush rushing across her cheeks as she stared at him, open mouthed. How could he...? Then her hand shot to the fabric on her suit just above her heart. So that was how he knew. Or not, seeing as he was questioning her about it. But then, how did dream Chat Noir know what real Chat Noir would? This was the very first time that Ladybug had ever dreamt of Chat, but maybe it was because she had recently found out that he was Adrien...?