Moonstone (Sidemen)

Warnings - Language, a small amount of blood, and a werewolf transformation that no one asked for.

Main Character(s): Werewolf!Vikk (Simon too)

(Oh look at that I'm writing that werewolf thing that probably no one wanted)

(Oh hey, DarkDisco7 is making me want to write stuff again.)

(Why is Vikk the werewolf? Because I feel that Rob, Jerome, or Josh would be too obvious and Vikk is literally the last person people would expect. We're exploring new things here, folks.)

(The opening is really weak but writing something original is hard, okay? Literally just three paragraphs in and crap starts to happen FFS, 'cause who needs unneeded exposition, right? The second half of this is better, I promise.)

Vikk really didn't understand why he was doing what he was doing, but he was doing it. Now, it was Simon's idea to head over to the football park where they usually film to shoot a late night football video while no one else would be there. While Josh and Ethan had agreed happily to go, Vikk was more or less dragged along with them. It wasn't that he didn't want to hang out with them, just that the idea of doing it in the middle of a cold winter night was... less than appealing.

But here he was, digging through a bunch of bushes for a football that Josh had kicked over the fence, rustling loudly around the leaves for the missing ball. Of course I had to be the one to do this... Vikk thought to himself as he bent into the foliage, ignoring the prickling of sticks on his arms. Because no one else wanted to do it. So why not send in the one guy who they know would be the most likely to freaking-

Vikk's mental ranting was interrupted by the feeling of something soft brushing by his hand, followed by what sounded like a quiet whimper. He frowned, curious as to what it could have been. Reaching deeper into the bushes, Vikk parted the branches and crept a bit into them, inhaling sharply when he saw the source of the pained whimpering.

It was what appeared to be a dog, in fact looking more like a wolf, with deep scratches scored across its side, blood matting his tangled gray fur. It was lying on its side, its chest heaving in and out with labored breaths, its amber eyes flickering around wildly, until it locked gazes with Vikk, in which its eyes narrowed. Vikk gulped, unsure of what to do. The dog was obviously severely injured, but even lying on its side, it looked like it was at least Vikk's size, if not bigger. If the dog was indeed a wolf (which Vikk was beginning to think was likely the case), it might attack Vikk if he tried to help it, thinking that Vikk was a threat. He could also try and called the other Sidemen over, but Vikk felt that the wolf probably wouldn't take to kindly to other people approaching it when it already looked like it was contemplating pouncing on him.

Making a swift decision, Vikk squashed the fear clouding his thoughts and, very slowly, crept towards the wolf, opening his hands towards the wolf in what he hoped it would see as a friendly gesture. But as Vikk crept closer, the wolf began to growl at him, as if warning him not to come any closer. Vikk stopped for a moment, whispering, "Easy there, I'm trying to help you..." Hearing this, the wolf stopping growling, but still peered at Vikk with suspicion as he began to advance again.

Vikk, now only a foot or so away from the wolf, could now see its injuries more clearly, wincing at the wounds. How did it get these? They obviously look like another animal did this to it... But what?

Deep in thought, Vikk didn't notice that the wolf had started growling again, and as Vikk's hands were only inches away from it, the wolf's ears flicked back as it whipped his head towards him with a wicked snarl on his face. Hearing the snarl, Vikk was snapped back to attention, and upon looking at the wolf's menacing expression, Vikk froze, becoming completely still.