---INTRODUCTION---

Hello there random reader!

Welcome to this book, of which you probably stumbled upon looking for a better book.

This one-shot book will contain a variety of one-shots based on the twelve (possibly psychotic) people who create the Pack and the Sidemen, with one-shots based on a variety of themes. You might see a dash of action, a bit of horror, possible romance (you won't actually see that), and more!

There were just a few things that I wanted to point out before we start with the one-shots, of which I will now begin to list...

1) Each one-shot will either the Pack, or the Sidemen separately. Though there will be some possible mentions of the other group within a one-shot, every one-shot will only focus on one group. Though they will be some featuring both groups, they will be very rare.

2) There will be no shipping. This is because most/almost every single one-shot I see are about ships. I want this book to provide something different than most other one-shot books, so do not expect ships here.

3) Though the one-shots themselves are written by me, not all of them were my ideas. A portion these one-shots are based on Sidemen and Pack one-shot prompts from a prompt book, all of which provided by the oh-so wonderful and amazing SpicyKiwiWrites . I will be listing the prompt of which it was based on, and I suggest checking out her stuff if you want to see the original prompts.

4) I am open to requests. However, just because you request it, that doesn't automatically mean that I'm going to write upon it. If I see your request, I will reply to you, and I will tell you if I am interested in writing about it. Do not shove the idea down my throat.

5) Finally, I don't have an update schedule for this. I will update it fairly often, hopefully at least once or twice a month.

And that is all! Please enjoy these one-shots, and if you like them, make sure to let me know in the comments!!!