Chapter 15

(previously) 

"I dare..." she said as she kisses me once more.

This time I kiss back as she continued to rub my erection through my pants. I moved my hips against her hand. Slowly she moved my shirt up and undid the button of my pants. I could feel my breathing become rigid. Her eyes were constantly looking into mine, she searched my face for signs of want and pleasure. I tried my best to hide them.

"I'm a virgin," she tells me, "So I don't quite know what to do."

I grabbed her waste and pulled her loose silk top off her body over her head, exposing her breasts. Which I can now say were pretty big for a girl her age and size. Things ran through my mind.

"Then leave it to me."

---------------
I looked into her eyes through the dim lighting of the basement. Her frame tied to a chair and hair was placed behind her along the back of the chair as her legs tied apart from eachother.

Her eyes still held that look in them, a look of wonder and curiosity. Something other than fear, not from crazy girls who found it attractive for some scar faced fuck... But someone who understood. Someone who knew how it was to be a killer, a criminal. Someone who enjoyed it, yet wished they didn't just as much as I did deep down. No matter how hard I try to hide the fact that I despise what I do. I found it, alluring.

I pulled her closer to me and tapped her chin, "Do you want to back out?"

Picking up the knife I had along her neck, I walked around her and dragged the blade along her pale skin on her shoulders and back. As I guide it she occasionally twitched and inhaled at the feeling. 

"I-I'm sure."

As I finished my cycle around her I took the knife and placed it on her throat, using it to trace along her neck. Her eyes looked up at me in a teasing manor.

Softly I pressed down, watching how the her face changed as blood budded along the knife.

Slowly I pulled the knife down, creating a shallow cut. Her body tensened and she closed her eyes tightly. Her teeth picked at her lip as a small whimper escaped.

Then, sadly... we heard agressive barking then a yelp. Smile.

I turned around quickly, making my way to the door before Mary spoke up.

"HEY!" She shouted, "don't leave me here!"

I turn around and cut the rope around her before sprinting outside, the yelps and barking only got worse...

* sorry guys.. after some debating and writers block I decided its too early for anything like THAT yet. So please bare with me.*