Author's Notes

So, before you go on to read this story, just know that I came up with this in my imagination. I'm very familiar with military terms and knowledge, due to the fact that I come from a large and extensive military family of every branch, and I was also a high ranking ROTC Cadet in high school (if you don't know what ROTC is just google it, it's too much to explain to everyone XD). I take pride in the family I was raised in, and the military has a large role in my life and a special spot in my heart. However, despite being around all the phrases and knowledge of military men and women, I still do research when talking about the Marine Corps in this story. So, to refrain from ruining the story for others that simple look past the errors, if you notice an incorrect term or anything that is affiliated with the Marine Corps, please message me privately and refrain from negative comments on my story. I appreciate those that want to correct my wording, and I will be 100% willing to go in and correct my error. Because the military is so important to me, I would also like to ask those who have other opinions about the military to refrain form leaving any nasty and negative comments, and also message me privately if you feel the need to do so. 

I am completely open to positive statements or any questions you may have about the chapter/story that you leave in in the comments. I will do my best to message you all individually with my answers so I can avoid the unnecessary mess of answers and notes that are sometimes left above the beginning of a new chapter. I don't know about you guys, but that stuff really annoys me. I would also like to add that I have been raised around horses since I was little and I am familiar with the sport of barrel racing, and I do research on it along with the military to make sure that what write is as accurate as possible.  So without further ado, I hope you guys enjoy!!

--Ryah :)