Meeting The Bad Boy

Start from the beginning

Jughead towers over me both his hands against the wall, I swallow because he's making me a little nervous now and Jughead smirks "are you scared now, princess" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine "no I'm not" I lie and he chuckles "Jughead you ready to go we need to get to Whyte Wyrm" said a guy from behind him and Jughead turns to him and my stomach drops because his leather jacket isn't just a leather Jacket it has a serpent on the back, I'm so stupid I just pissed off a Southside Serpent.

 Jughead turns back to me "you're a Serpent" I said nervously and he smirks as he steps close to me again and his hands are back against the wall entrapping me there "not just any Southside Serpent princess, I'm the leader of the Southside Serpents" said Jughead as he moves one hand from the wall taking a cigarette out of his pack and putting it in his mouth.

Jughead keeps his cold blue eyes still on me "Jughead, Jughead Jones" I said remembering the name through the grapevine "I think I better get going" I say as I try to side step him he puts his hand back against the wall "not so fast princess" said Jughead , my stomach drops and I look up at him nervously "you know not too many people talk to me the way you did tonight usually when they do it leads to violence but lucky for you you're a woman, I don't hit women. However I suggest you watch that pretty little mouth from now on" Jughead said warningly. 

I look up at him with a glare "is that a threat" I ask him and he chuckles "no, it's just if you keep talking to me like you did tonight, I might have to shut you up by kissing you till your fucking knees are weak or maybe by putting you on your knees " he said with a smirk.

I look at him with my mouth hung open in shock and he takes his finger closing it "don't tempt me like that" said Jughead then he moves his hands from against the wall backing away "see you around princess possibly very soon" said Jughead with a smirk "you know that's really not an appropriate way to speak to a girl you don't even know" I yell back as he walks off and Jughead turns back to me "I never said I was appropriate, I'm just very honest and by the way you're far from a girl" he tells me and I look at him confusedly "what the hell is that supposed to mean" I say and he bites his lip "it means you're all woman and a sexy one at that" said Jughead then turns back around with a wink and I watch him walk to the other serpents and get on his bike.

I watch him drive off then I walk back to the pick up "where have you been" asks Veronica and I shrug "was letting you two have some time alone" I lied not telling them about Jughead Jones because they would think I was crazy for even speaking to him. 

When I get home I go straight to my room and write about the whole experience with Jughead in my diary and then fall into a restless sleep with the southside serpent leader on my mind all night into the next morning. Our conversation was barely that and he was kind of a dick and I gave him enough attitude back before I knew who he was but someone has to put him in his place sometime I mean who does he think he is to say those kind of things to me, sexual things.

I need to get this asshole off my mind before it drives me insane "what's with you today you're way too quiet" said Kevin as we walk down the hallway Monday morning, I shrug "just have stuff on my mind" I tell him and he smiles "who is he and how hot is he" asks Kevin and I look at him "who says I have a guy on my mind" I ask him as we make our down the hallway "the blush on your face says all, so who is he" asks Kevin again then begging me to dish it all out, I sigh and pull him away from the crowds of students into the newspaper room closing the door and I tell him everything and swear him to secrecy.

 I just needed to vent to someone and I knew Kevin would keep quiet after he was done fanboying over it all. Kevin gives me an excited smile "Jughead Jones, Southsides original bad boy and the king of the serpents, aka the leader of the serpents" said Kevin with a big grin and I roll my eyes "what does it matter he's kind of a dick anyway not like I will ever see him again" I said as I plop into my computer chair and turn on my laptop.