A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others

Start from the beginning

Raven: What happened?

Christina: Help! Y/N's trapped underneath!!

STRQ: What!?

Students began to search through the destruction, but were finding nothing.

Christina: Where is he!?

Tanya: Y/N!!

???: Y/N!!

???: Where are you Y/N?!

Students were calling out for you, but you never replied.

Raven: Y/N!! Y/N!! *sobs* Where are you!? Please come out!! Y/N!!

As she called to you, a bright light began to shine under the rubble, and electricity filled the air. The ground began to shake once more, and the light became brighter.

???: AHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Tanya: Y/N!!!

Students tried to get to you, but before they could, you exploded from the debris, and floated in the air. Electricity surrounded you, and your hair was even longer than before, reaching all the way to your lower back. Your tail was longer, and your wolf ears matched your hair. Your eye brows were gone and your muscles were even bigger than before. Everyone was shocked and jaw-dropped seeing your state of being. You looked down to all of them and when your eyes landed on Raven, you glared at her. You lowered your power, and turned back to normal, and landed in front of everyone. Just then, Glynda came out in her sleep wear in an angry manner, but the male students except for you were too busy fantasizing about her when they saw she slept in a very VERY short night gown, and the fact the her decently sized bust was almost popping out of it did not help the mater.

Glynda: What on Remnant is going on here!? Who did this!?

Y/N: I did. You need a new gravity machine, this one doesn't set that standard.

Glynda: What were you training at young man?!

Y/N: Five hundred times the normal gravity. It's not enough.

You began to walk away, and Glynda couldn't believe you were acting so normal about destroying a building.

Glynda: YOUNG MAN! YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE!! GET BACK HERE!!

Y/N: Quiet woman! I do not need to take orders from you.

You walked back to the dorms, leaving everyone there in shock.

Timeskip, Your Dorm

You had just finished showering, and came out of the restroom with just a towel on. Before you could grab your clothes, a knock came from the door. You walked over, expecting your team, but it was Raven instead. You stared at her she stared back at you, but with softer eyes.

Raven: Can I come in?..

Y/N:...*moves aside to let her in*

She entered the room and say on the bed as you stood next to the window.

Raven: Are you okay?...

Y/N:....

Raven:...Your team is nice...they're very caring teammates. Strong too...

Y/N:...

Raven: *shaky voice* Can you please say something...

Y/N: Why..

Raven: *on verge of tears* What...

Y/N: Grr...Why? Why would you do this? What made you decide to get with Tai!? I said I would come back! I Promised!!! SO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME FOR TAI?!!?