To Become Stronger Than Before

Start from the beginning

Tanya: If you don't tell me, I won't stop bugging you about it. Trust me, Christina know's I won't quit trying to get something until it's mine, so tell me what's wrong. What happened?

Y/N: *Sigh* You really won't drop this ridiculous act, will you?

Tanya: Nu uh.

Y/N: Tch, fine. Take a seat.

She pulled up a stool and sat in front of you.

Y/N: It all started when I was just a little boy. I never had friends, no one to talk to, just my parents, and my pet Kayla. That was until one day I met her, Raven Brawnwen, my bestfriend, and what turned into lover. When we first met, we instantly became each other's best friend. I never went anywhere without her, and she never went anywhere without me. Over the time, I grew to have feelings for her, and what I didn't know was that she felt the same way. Once we turned 15, we both attended Signal Academy together, along with her brother, Qrow. During the first day, she was being harassed and attacked by a disgusting group of humans. When I saw this, I felt myself lose control, and that's when I discovered my semblance. My power and energy had finally shown itself from the rage and anger that built up inside of me in that instant, and exploded into my power that I have full control of now. Ever since that day, we had always thought that we were meant to be together forever, but one day, my father received a promotion that required us to move to Atlas, and you know how they are over there.

Tanya: So what happened to you and Raven?

Y/N: I vowed to her that I would return, and we could continue where we left off. I lived in Atlas for only two months, but that already seemed like an eternity when I began to get discriminated by not just students at my school, but also all the faculty. Being the only faunus in an Atlas academy is tough, and I finally snapped once my family was threatened, and unleashed my power once more.

Tanya: Wait, that massive explosion in Atlas two years ago, that was you?

Y/N: Yeah, I not only killed those people who angered me, but also anyone else who stood in front of the area I was facing.

Tanya: It must have been tough, but where did you go after that?

Y/N: The White Fang, they housed me, and let us live with them until my mom was ready to give birth to my sister. Yes, I have a baby sister.

Tanya: What about your dad?

Y/N:....he was murdered back in Atlas.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

Y/N: After that, it was hard for us to return to normal, but we did the best we could, but then our White Fang camp was attacked, and many faunus died to the hands of huntsman and huntresses. We made it out, and I decided that night, I needed to get my family out of there, and some place safe. What safer place than your home? Now I'm here, in Beacon, and I had planned on reuniting with the girl of my dreams, but instead, I find out she's off fucking one of my so called friends. Heh, I guess that's life for you.

Play

You slowly got up, and began to walk out of the infirmary.

Tanya: H-Hey! Where are you going!?

Y/N: To train, what does it look like? And do not try to stop me, you'll be wasting your time.

You walked out of the room, leaving her there holding onto the bandages she was going to place on you. You walked back into the gravity chamber, and reset the gravity to 450. The alarms blared as you raised your power, and transformed into your stronger state of being. You shot an energy ball at the deflector spheres, and began to train even faster, pushing your body to it's limits. Tanya watched in amazement, not believing that even though you're hurt, you're still pushing onward to become even stronger than before.

Tanya: Y/N....no matter what, I'll be here for you...team leader...

She stayed the entire night, and sat on the bench just outside the gravity room. You didn't stop to take a break at all, and kept pushing and pushing, giving it everything you got. Your head began to flood with memories of you and Raven being with one another.

Flashback

You saw Raven shaking from being scared, so you moved closer to her and hugged her. You felt her slowly stop shaking, and calm down.

Y/N: Here, if you need something softer to hold. *moves tail so she can hold it*

Raven: Thank you. *hugs your tail and you*

Flashback 2

Raven: Thank you, Y/N. I haven't had so much fun in my entire life.

Y/N: Yeah, me either. Lets do it again sometime!

Raven: Yeah! Well, I gotta go, bye Y/N! *Kisses your cheek and giggles*

She ran into your house, leaving you frozen there with a mad blush, and your hand on the spot she kissed you.

Flashback 3

You were at school just sitting alone at one of the benches. Most people around you didn't like you or want to talk to you because you were a wolf faunus. People would flick your ears, or step on your tail sometimes. Honestly, you didn't care, but deep down, you were lonely beyond belief. One day, while sitting alone, you notice a girl with Raven black hair sitting alone as well. She had wolf ears, meaning she was a wolf faunus like you. She wore black and red clothes, her skin was pale white, and she had red eyes. She looked lonely as well, so you brought up enough courage and walked over to her. She noticed you coming towards her, and sat up straight.

Y/N: Hi.

???: Hello.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. What's your name?

Raven: Raven, Raven Brawnwen.

Y/N: I see your a wolf faunus.

Raven: Do you have a problem with that too?

Y/N: Nope! *wolf ears perk up and tail sways back and forth*

Rvaen: *surprised* Your a wolf faunus too!?

Y/N: Yeah! Hey, do you wanna be friends?

Raven's eyes sparkled hearing this. You wanted to be friends with her. She had only dreamed of having actual friends. She sprung up and hugged you.

Raven: Yes! Thank you!

Y/N: U-Uhh, yeah, of course *blushes and sways tail*

End Of Flashbacks

You let your anger increase your power as your teeth were growing sharper, and your muscles were growing once more. Your hair was growing longer, and you were beginning to grunt and yell feeling your body change once more. Electricity filled the room, and you used your new found power to go even further. The deflector sphere sent the energy ball towards you, and you raised your palm towards it with a glare.

Y/N: I WILL BECOME STRONGER!!!!!!! I AM AN ELITE WARRIOR OF A RARE FAUNUS RACE!!! THIS IS MY BIRTHRIGHT!!! MY DESTINY!!! MY QUEST FOR GREATNESS BEGINS HERE AND NOW!! PREPARE YOURSELF REMNANT, FOR THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR YOU WILL EVER SEE!!! RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

You shot a blast of energy towards the incoming energy ball, and it exploded in mid-air, covering the room in dust and smoke. You were panting and breathing heavily, and felt yourself and your power calm down. You looked to Tanya to see her asleep, and closed the sliding doors so you wouldn't wake her anymore.

Y/N's Thoughts: I will become the ultimate warrior, and show her what she's made me become.

What you didn't notice were the tears in your eyes that came out from remembering all those memories with her. You closed your hand in a fist and charged up another energy, and took aim at the deflector spheres.

Y/N's Thoughts: Raven Brawnwen, I despise you with all of my heart and soul. I will never forgive you.....never...

Y/N: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Fires energy blast at sphere*

*BOOM*