All six take their spots on the remaining empty seats at the table.

Finally the Nirvana estate is full.

All members have been found.

Old Man Gu wipes the sweat off his forehead as he was pleased nothing drastic has occurred.

"Everyone clean up what you touched and retire to your rooms for the day. You are all dismissed."

Old man Gu was smart.

Instead of dealing with the ticking time bombs himself, he's allowing the other members to.

What a sneaky old Fox!

Fang races to his room with Jilal in tow. No one knew what business they have and no one wanted to know.

Okay fine.

So some were curious, but no one was going to say anything.

Aleasha wanted to guard Eren, but was taken by Sylvain to the bathroom for treatment of her face. Not without the new guy saying hi.

"So you're Sylvain? The boss of the house or what?" He crosses his sculptured arms across his chest, showing off his pecks.

Sylvain although works out is more lean than Mark. However where Mark likes to run his mouth off, Sylvain prefers his fists. And now wasn't exactly the best time for a confrontation.

Aleasha noticed the rising tensions and knew it wasn't a good time to be difficult.

Sylvain was already frustrated and didn't need another dog to be barking at him. "Get lost." He warns. His ice blue eyes seems to be emitting a dangerous glow as they bore into Mark's skull.

Aleasha knew she had to do something or else a fight will break out.

Mark smirks. His green eyes crinkle with glee, as his shaggy brown hair seemed to sway almost mockingly. "Awww is the big bad wolf scared? Is he just a pup?" Before Sylvain even got a chance to land a hit on Mark, Mark was already wailing in pain on the floor.

The culprit was the proud Phoebe. She glances at Aleasha's face before sighing. "Go help Aleasha out. I'll take care and educate the newbie." She cracks her knuckles in an intimidating way.

Sylvain doesn't say anything and so Aleasha gently tugs him out of the hallway.

Mark who was clutching his knee in pain, glares at the proud Phoebe. Her ebony coloured hair was tied into two buns, and her caramel skin was glistening like chocolate. Mark scoffs. "Cheap shot."

Phoebe laughs dryly. "Oh, you don't know cheap yet." Her brown eyes narrow slyly as she plants her foot into his gut.

He groans out in pain. She gleefully tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear as she watched him whither on the ground like a worm. "Oh, I haven't introduced myself yet."

She grips his hand as if shaking it in greeting. "I'm Phoebe." She suddenly twists his arm almost snapping it in the process. It wraps around his own neck, in which she positions herself so that she was sitting on the back of his legs, with his head being pulled back. All of the veins on his neck was bursting with adrenaline. He was totally helpless. "I'm the four year champion of mixed martial arts. How do you do." She grins evily.