Chapter 2 : School

We who live

Adrianne walked to school as always. It was somewhat close but she loved the fresh air and seeing the typical Florida palm trees.  It always made her happy seeing nature, She started texting  her main group as she walked . It's an enjoyment  especially hanging out with the group. One time they went to their neighborhood park and made small funny YouTube videos which would forever be online, unfortunately but is always a good memory...

( the text message convo )
Vero: Adri , you  better get your ass here quickly! 😬🏃🏾‍♀️

Adri : alright, alright also are you color blind? because black ain't my colorrrrr! 😳😂

Vero: ahhhh haha you racist lil Bitch! Do you want me to kick your ass? 😆👊🏾

Adri: hahaha no I'm good! I'm coming verooooo! 😝

Vero: okie, you better! 🙄😬

( end of the convo)

There was traffic, lots of cars as usual at the traffic lights.  She sighed at how frustrating it can be, at least is not like in New York City where they honk at you right when the green light lights up. She looked at the time with her phone and she give a big sigh looking at the traffic lights desperately and then at the walk sign. She wanted to jaywalk, she seen many students do it before but she knew that will cause her trouble, also  that she might get run over. There was already three incidents in this street and Adrianne certainly didn't wanted to be the fourth one .

  Adrianne looked at her side and sees her crush riding a blue bicycle coming her way . It seemed like time stop and she couldn't help but smile a little as he was riding toward her,  she knows him since middle school. She had a crush on him the moment  he walked into class at the first day of school. His the guy she always wanted, Handsome  and down to earth. He was wearing his famous blue beanie from Doctor who. Does he noticed me? Adrianne  questioned herself and he suddenly stops next to  her. Adrianne blushed  and she got into this weird position. Act natural, act natural ...  she said to herself, Dean smiled at her. " Hey waiting for the walk sign ? " he asked Adrianne and she was shocked, she couldn't believe it. Dean asking her if she is waiting for the walk sign to light up! Well that's not so exciting to be honest she told herself and Adrianne  looked at him blushing a little and nods.  Dean looked at her with an eyebrow raised. " Hey, You okay? Isn't your name... Adrianne? " her eyes widen and she stomp the ground  and she  started to get her guard down stuttering "y-y-yeah! "

He smiled at her , that beautiful  smile with those dimples. He was every girl's dream. The walk sign light up like Adrianne's heart and students started walking  to school.  " Well  I guess I'll see you later! " Dean  said chuckling and he rode his blue bicycle. She sighed in love and walked to school. Adrianne's high school was big like a university which means a lot of students might have witness that. But did that matter? Nope, that was her only moment with him and she should cherish it.  She  ran when she recognized Veronica tallness and wavy raven hair.