"Those are a good look."

I snapped around to the sound of his deep voice and there I was faced with nothing but pure fineness. The lord took his time with him, sculpting out every one of his masculine but gentle features. That sexy curve appeared across his face, displaying a perfect set of thirty-Two white dazzling teeth. I felt my skin becoming flustered as I noticed how fitted his shirt was on his in-shape body.

"They're alright lookin", I replied, trying to sound non-chalant.

"I mean. you gonna get them?"

I shrugged. "I don't know yet. Why?"

| Hey Hey Daddy ! |

| Hey Hey Daddy ! |

Keith reached for the pants, taking them out my hand as he scanned them over with his eyes. Why did he have to make everything so simple look so sexy. He glanced up at me with a smirk before handing me the pants back.

"I think they would be a good look for you E'mani. You got the legs for them. Nice and Long"

I knew for a fact that my face was as a red as a damn Macintosh Apple. I shouldn't be so taken back by him as if I didn't used to date him, let alone have sex with him. I Know I Know, I fucked Keith after fucking Jason. Henree made a joke and said that I'm the Straight Out of Compton Cast strawberry. I was livid when she said that, but my sister was a real jokester like our dad. Besides, she's one of my favorite sisters next to Erica. I love the both, so they can joke me like that. As far as Daijah, I lost respect for her. I love her, but I just don't like her.

"What are you doing in here?", I questioned as I acted as if I was so interested in the shelves that held the different variety of Jeans.

"I saw you come in here."

"So, you following me?", I questioned as I looked at him.

Keith laughed. "E'mani. You practically ran in here when you seen me look back at you."

I felt offended.

"I didn't run in here. I was going to this store anyway." I implicitly lied. "You just happened to be walking by with your friend."

"Sure.", Keith said, knowing damn well I was lying. "How's the model life going. Don't you model for that Blue Line."

"Pink. Smart ass.", I corrected him with a sly grin.

"Yeah PINK. Blue, I knew it was one of those colors. Nah I'm playing but I see you all over the tabloids and in the catalogs and stuff."