Chapter 3

O'shea POV

| Malibu, CA |

| Malibu, CA |

"These niggas cheating like fuck!", I yelled before tossing the PS4 controller next to me on the couch.

I been playing 2k17 since E'mani left this morning to go to her photo shoot for Victoria Secret. Being engaged was fun, especially when its to someone you truly care about. E'mani was my best friend and my lover before I even knew what love was.  Now that I think about it, I am so thankful that Shayla and Eric met because if they didn't; there wouldn't be no E'mani. Meaning there would be no us.

I stood up from the couch, making my way to the kitchen to chef me up some grub. As I opened the fridge, I grabbed the pack of Kraft Singles Cheese out the draw along with some butter before closing it. I really didn't feel like making a Martha Stewart meal, so you can't go wrong with a Grilled Cheese sandwich. Shit, I might just add some bacon to that too.

Grabbing a frying from the storage draw on the stove, I placed it on the stove and turning the eye on. Turning on the speaker in our kitchen, my phone instantly connected and began playing Jacquees and Dej Load At the Club. I don't remember putting this shit in my Apple Music, so it must have been E'mani since we share accounts.

As I got my bread off the top of the fridge, I began to assemble my sandwich to place it in the frying pan, waiting to be grilled to perfection. I never been so happy to cook a sandwich in my life like I am today.

My greedy ass thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my door bell ringing. Damn, the fellas was here already. I quickly dropped the sandwich into the frying pan and dusted off my hands as I walked to the door and opening it. I smiled as soon as I saw my brothers standing there with wide grins on their faces.

"Ahhh", we said in unison as I dapped up Jason and Corey.

We gave each other brotherly hugs before I let them step inside the crib and closing the door behind them.

"Took ya'll niggas long enough man", I said as I closed the house door. It felt like I haven't seen my bros in so long. But now that I think about it, it may have been some time since we did move away from the city.

"Look at you O'shea", Corey said as he looked around the kitchen in amazement. "Living lavish out here in Malibu."

"For real man. This shit nice as hell." Jason agreed as he turned around and gave me another dap.

I shrugged, trying to play it cool. I knew my crib was nice, but it was all E'mani décor skills. I built a couple of shelves and shit with the help of my pops and Uncle Ren for E'mani hair products over the sink. But other than me placing my projector screen and PlayStation in the living room, I didn't add much décor too the crib.