Chapter 23

Eazy POV

| Compton, CA |

"So, what we gone do bout this scandalous bitch bro?", Rih asked me as she leaned on the island of her kitchen.

I came over to Cube house to tell Rih about news that E'mani broke to me. It seems like I'll never find anyone after Shayla. I guess I just have to accept the fact that I will be alone. It doesn't matter if I'm Eazy-E or not. Bitches aint shit and the only down ass bitch I had for me is gone physically.

I sipped my Pineapple Fanta as Cube looked at me. "Whatever you wanna do you know I got ya back." Cube said before handing me a plate of Chicken Parmesan that Rih cooked.

"Good lookin out Cube.", I said as I stared down at my plate.

So much shit was running through my head. Sabrina Lawson, a fucking piru ass bitch who's the cousin of Suge Knight. Now I'm wondering was that grave she was visiting was even her husband. Suge has the tendency for having people pop up at the most convenient times. Now I'm thinking its not a coincidence that she was there every time I visited Shayla. All I know is I aint never been no dumb nigga and I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

"I don't understand why Suge even still doing little stupid shit like this. This aint the fucking 90's no more." Rih spat as she poured herself a glass of Moet.

"We don't know for sure if Suge sent her." Cube said, looking at Rih. "What reason would he have to come after E? death row is dead and fucking gone, Dre aint thinking bout his ass and everyone grown and got grand kids and shit."

"Don't remind me." Rih rolled her eyes. "Making me a fucking grandma. I ought a break his fuckin neck."

"I'm glad it's someone else's daughter and not mine.", I grinned before cutting my eyes at Rih to get a reaction out of her.

"Go to hell." Rih replied before grabbing her bottle of Moet and sticking up the middle finger, causing me to laugh.

I turned my attention back to Cube. So much was running though my mind. I trusted this bitch. Allowed her into my crib, spent money on her and was starting to fall for her. Now look, bullshit after bullshit. Who the fuck can you trust?

"You okay Eric?", Cube asked. "Talk to me."

"This shit foul. I'ma kill the bitch. I mean it." I said through clenched teeth.

"For what?" Cube asked with an attitude. "To go to jail to leave your kids and especially E'mani. She already has one parent gone. You think she needs two? You need to be out here grabbing your fucking daughters by they neck. E'mani running around here acting like she aint got no sense and yo other little fast ass daughter pregnant by Corey and- "

"Hold the fuck up!", I interrupted Cube as I put my head up. "Who the fuck is pregnant by Corey? And who the fuck is Corey? The lil nigga that played Dre?" I said with widened eyes.

"Man, see yo head was stuffed up Kimora Sabrina Toni ass that you aint hip nigga. I heard O'shea talking about it to someone on the phone." Cube shook his head and lit his Cuban cigar.