Sixteen

Stevie awoke the next morning to Lindsey softly kissing across her face, planting several on her lips to wake her
"Good morning" he whispered.

"Good morning" Stevie wore a sleepy smile, her eyes opening slowly to focus on his face.
"You're going shopping with your mom today, she told me to remind you."
"I remember...my clothes are even tighter now and apparently I'm going to get even bigger."

"But you're going to look so cute!" He kissed her again, smiling as he rubbed her belly. "I love seeing you grow, even if it's only in Polaroids your mom shows me."
"I wish that you could be there to see it," she smiled sadly

"I do too, but Christmas will be here before you know it!"

"Lindsey?"

"Hmm?"

"Lindsey Jr. is against my leg," she said quietly
"S-sorry" he stuttered, blushing with embarrassment.

"Would you like to..."

"Make love?" She nodded, kissing him softly at first, trailing her kisses down his neck. "Y-yes, yes"
Stevie felt his fingers circle her slowly, diving them into her "I want to wake up to this every morning."

"Mm, me too," she arched slightly
"How does that feel?" he asked, kissing her cheek as he pumped his wrist.

"Mmm...good...ah, so good..." she moaned.
"Maybe we should just do this the whole time," Lindsey whispered

"N-no!" Stevie shook her head, gripping the bedsheets in her hands
"And why not?" His voice was low and seductive in her ear. A soft moan escapes her lips. "Hm?"
"I want you..." she gasped out

"I can do that," kissing her neck as he removed himself completely from her.
She whimpered, watching him sit up and take his shirt off. His pants came off next and she bit her lip, anticipating his touch. He planted kisses down her throat, burying his head in the crook of her neck. His parted her thighs and pressed inside of her. She gasped, feeling every inch of him inside of her.
Stevie covered her mouth, not wanting to alert her parents as she bucked her hips up against his.

"Is that what you wanted, Steph?" Lindsey groaned right by her ear

"Yes," pressing her lips to his as she had her arms around his neck
"You're so wet. You must have wanted me bad."

"So bad" she whispered.

"God, you're sexy"

"You are, baby"

He plunged his tongue into her mouth and smoothed her sides.
Stevie pulled at his curls, breathing heavily against his kiss, "Lindsey-I can't," she shook her head, the pleasure was overwhelming her

"I've got you," he only increased his speed
"Linds!" she moaned, allowing herself to climax. Lindsey wasn't far behind her, kissing her repeatedly.

"That was..." he began breathlessly.

"Beautiful" She kissed him once more, clamping her thighs around him to keep him within reach. She didn't want him to have to go.
"I have to go to work, Stevie," Lindsey pouted

"I know, but I don't want you to..."

"I'm making money so that we can give Sara whatever she needs."
"I know, and I'm being unreasonable...but I love you so much. I want to spend every second I can with you."

"One day soon, we will. I promise." He kissed her and got off the bed.
"Can I come see you while you're at work?" Stevie sat up, pulling her nightgown back down

"I would love that," Lindsey slipped on his underwear and pants
"Then I will see you later" She kissed him again, letting him leave. He waved and she waved back sadly. She got up and showered, getting ready for her day out with her mother.
Barbara had a huge breakfast prepared, smirking to herself when Stevie walked into the kitchen
"Sleep well?" Stevie nodded.