Chapter seven

2 weeks later at MAMA Hong Kong 2017

Minji's pov

Things have been stressing me out but I'm glad Daniel is with me to support. Lately as I went to YMC, I always had a feeling that someone is watching but I just shrugged it off.

Taehyung's pov

Today's the day. The day Bangtan will be the last to perform. Lately I've been walking around. Be it in Seoul, Busan, Vietnam, Japan and Hong Kong. I've seen this lady always with Wanna One.

She's really familiar but a mask covered her and her short hair makes it harder for me to remember.

Minji's pov

I went out of Wanna One's waiting room to take a box of bottled mineral water for them.

I was about to lift it up but failed to do so. It's quiet heavy.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. I tried to carry it again when a hand landed on my right hand.

"Here, let me help- Minji noona?" The boy asked.

I widened my eyes. Wha-

I looked up to see Jungkook. Heol, he looks much more sexier this maknae boy....

"Jungkook? Oh, Jungkook-ssi. I missed you so much~" I stood up and hugged him.

He gave in and hug back. I miss him so much though we've met a month ago. We're supposed to meet again next week.

No one knew what my job is for the last few years lately... Only Youngjae oppa and his members know. He told me before that my friends tried to ask him where I work. Thankfully, he didn't spill it out.

I released the hug and took out 7 bottles and gave to Jungkook.

"Here, take this and give to the rest of your members..."

"Should I tell Tae hyung and Jimin hyung?"

"Sure, but only Jimin..."

"You still didn't move on, don't you noona?"

"I do but 99%... Hehehe... I already have a boyfriend now. He's a year younger than me." I looked down and blushed.

"Does he know about all those?"

"Nae. But don't worry. He's very understanding and I hope by the end of this year after going to all of your wedding, I will forget about him fully." I sighed.

He pat my shoulder before walking of.

I took the box of bottled mineral water and carried to Wanna One's waiting room. It's slightly lighter when Daniel saw me and went to me quickly.

"Yah, you know you should let me carry this stuffs. Such job is for man like me you know?" He took the box from my hands and kiss my forehead. I blushed. I nodded and we went into the room to have each of the members the bottle.

Jungkook's pov

I left Minji noona and bring the bottles to our room. I gave each of them. Suga hyung's bottle I placed on the table because you know... I don't want to be cursed at if he wakes up...

I approached Jimin hyung who's using his phone.

"Hyung," I said as I sat next to him.

"Yes? What's wrong bunny?"

"I have something to tell you."

"Tell me then?"

"Okay. You know that the four of us, you, me, Jihyo and Momo don't even know where Minji noona worked at right?"

"Nae... What's with that?"

"No one told us because probably noona don't want us to disturb her especially Tae hyung."

"Just get to the point, Jungkook..."

"I saw noona."

"Wait- Minji?"

"Nae, she probably works under YMC I'm still not sure. She just wants to move on from hyung and she's already moved on..."

"Oh... I didn't expect that... She's here then?"

I nodded. I really hope she'll move on quickly but another part of me wants her to be with Tae hyung again... I sighed... This really give me a headache. I lie down on the sofa next to Jimin hyung to sleep for a while.

Wanna One at backstage

"Daniel~ You better do well okay?" I tidy up his shirt again and his hair.

"Anything for my dearest baby."

And with that he pecked my lips. I blushed again. Aish jinjja I really hope I get over him because I'm falling for Daniel already.

I looked up to him and smiled. It's my turn to peck his lips again.

"Yah! There are still minors here! Stop with this love scene in front of them."

We laughed as Jisung and Minhyun tried to cover Daehwi's and Guan Lin's eyes.

It was finally their turn to perform and I went backstage to help out a bit.

I was cleaning up the trash of used bottles when a voice scared the shit out of me. I've not heard that voice for a long time. Please don't tell me it's him. I breathe in before turning to look who it is.

Kim Taehyung...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy

Sorry it's a short chap this time as I'm panicking and I haven't pack my stuffs for my holiday but heck care. ;-;

So do comment what chap 8 shld be~

I'm really curious of all of your ideas and this chap is dedicated to nuramishaaa who gave me this idea but I changed it a bit. Hahaha...

Anyways! I hope y'all anticipate this and I don't think I'm ending at chapter 10. I feel like the need of more chapters is in me. The ideas are in my mind but I can't seem to say it to connect with chap 8-10... That's why I need all of your help!!!

user92940208
TAYSTHETIC
linnghui
softlykwon
NursyafiahHanisah
vanessaang77
c-l-q-e
leehykjaes
parkchim_chim95
hanbeann_
Jin_Hoseok
jinhoonie_
ayeyeols

This has been AUTHOR-NIM, kamsahamnida.

Peace.🌸

5.09pm
12/12/17