Chapter two

Minji's pov

It's already 10am and Tae hasn't reached school yet. Gosh, I'm so worried. Why do I have a bad feeling?

I tapped Mochi Boi in front of me. "Jimin-ah, do you know where's Taehyung?" I asked him. He turned to me, "I'm not sure though... He didn't reply my texts." He turned back to focus on Maths.

I sighed. Taehyung, where are you?

Taehyung's pov

Shit, I woke up late!!! I quickly shower and put on my uniform. I ran all the way to school. It's almost 11am. I should have stayed at home but I can't just leave Minji with Jimin...

Wait, am I jealous??? Gosh, what's wrong with me? Jinjja...

I came to school at 10.59am. I quickly went to class.

Minji's pov

The whole class was listening to Ms Ong when a boy barged into class. I smiled. Kim Taehyung.

"Well, Mr Kim. You are very late. Detention two hours after school since you chose to come to school. If you didn't you wouldn't have to receive this punishment. Now, go back to your seat," Ms Ong said as she continued to teach again.

I looked at him. He sighed before sitting down next to me. Jimin turned, "Welcome back, alien." He smiled before turning back. Yah, he's so annoying.

During History lesson

I excuse myself to go to the toilet. After doing my business, I was about to exit the toilet when I felt someone pull my hair.

"Yah!" I yanked off the person's hair before turning around. A smirk formed on her face. Lee Harum.

(A/n : Gosh so sorry guys... I suck at making up names but wtv... Pls comment if this name is ok or not cos I can't really think much when it comes to Korean names... Bless me... *Sighs* ok let's move on~)

"Well, if it isn't Choi Minji, Kim Taehyung's childhood best friend. He only regards you as a friend bitch."She came closer. I only stared at her.

"Hold on. If I'm not mistaken. You're the bitch. You're the one that's waiting for him so desperately. I don't even like him but he's still going to be mine because bitches like you don't deserve a guy like him!!!" I shouted before storming out of the toilet.

"You're gonna regret this!!! Stay away from him!!!" She screamed. I walked off ignoring her screams. I quickly went back to class as I've been there for half an hour.

I went back to the class and made an excuse that I have stomachache. Mr Standley, my History teacher, nodded and asked me to sit.

I sat next to Taehyung, pretending as if nothing happened.

"Yah, Minji-ah, what took you so long?" He asked. I looked at him before I sighed. "Nothing, Tae. My stomach hurts just now. Why?" "You sighed just now... What's wrong??? And Harum went to the toilet too, did you see her?" He asked me again.

I looked at him in the eye, " I told you nothing's wrong with me just my tummy hurts. I sighed because I'm just tired with all the tests and homework. And about Harum, no. I haven't seen her." I explained to him before focusing on the lesson.

He nodded before starting to focus too.

I'm sorry, Taehyung-ah. It's for the best that you don't know what I'm suffering...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter! I'm sorry it's too short because lately I've been feeling tired. >.<

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this to your friends!!!

By the way, is anyone here an ahgase, Wannable or JBJ fans????? If you are please tell me so I can publish the stories if y'all are interested~

BTS has already reached US... I cannot like the non-Armys will be so shOOk... I'll be crying they going Ellen show and all and I'm in my homeland crying and hoping when will they come for your and connects etc....

*Cries* OKOK!!!

Let's hope I can finish my next chapter soon. Chapter 3 we'll time travel to the mid of the senior year~ Hoping it'll be exciting~

That's all from me guys~ Hope y'all luv my story!!!

Love yourself
Love myself
Love bangtan

❤️❤️❤️
🐰🐰🐰

jinhoonie_
Jin_Hoseok
parkchim_chim95
junfromhell
c-l-q-e
nuramishaaa
vanessaang77
NursyafiahHanisah
bvbykw0n

Annyeong~

15/11/2017
10.43am