Chapter 18 - 24 hours with him

Start from the beginning

Gosh, Thea, why are you so hyper? I feel like I'm bringing a real four-year-old kid with me now." He said it, and I chuckled. It is not my fault for stopping at this and that. I just love this place, and the food here is so delicious. "Come here, you kiddo." He grabs me and then entwines our fingers when I want to go to the teddy bear store.

"Why can't you let me go?" You're the one who brought me here." I pout when I can't go anywhere because our hands are entwined. Even though it looks weird because we are holding hands like a couple, I feel comfortable with it. That's why I just let him hold my hand, even though I can't walk anywhere like earlier. Oh, um, I'm hungry," I add.

"What?" He looks at me in disbelief. "Are you for real? You just ate a variety of foods here, and you're still hungry? Are you sure you're a woman?" He asks me lots of questions. I just grin at him, and it seems to work because he finally gives in. Yay! We're going to eat!

We walk hand in hand until we both arrive in his car. He opens the door, lets go of my hand, and then lets me in. Holding his hand feels so secure.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks after he has already gotten into the car.

Anything, and can we go home after we eat? because I am super tired, and besides, it's already 5:30 p.m.

"Not yet, dear. We're going to see the sunset first, and then I can consider if I want to send you home or not. Now wear your seatbelt before I make you." I quickly fastened my seatbelt and heard his chuckles.

*****

"Are you really serious now?" I asked when he still didn't want to send me home yet. He still wants to bring me to see the sunset. I'd love to see it, but I'm really tired. I can't even take a rest from being jet-lagged.

"We're here. Let's go, dear." He said to get out of the car. I cross my arms and stay in the car. Then he opens my door. "Are you going to stay in here?" I just look in front and ignore him. "Really?" He asks again, but I don't budge at all. Just then, his face was an inch from mine. My eyes widen, and I feel my face getting hot.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Well, if you don't want to get out, maybe we can do something more fun in here." He smirked, and I just realised what he meant. I push his face away and get out of the car.

"Ow!" I look at him. He rubs his head, maybe because I pushed too hard. I smile at him and walk to the place where I can see the sunset and the city of Paris. It's so pretty.

I take out my phone from my pocket and take a picture. "You like it, right?"

"Yeah, I like it, but can we go home now? Please....... "

"Sure." I am so happy that he finally agreed to send me home. "But there's one condition." I make a boring face at him.

Ughh, do you need too?" I ask.

"Yes."

Fine, what is it?"

"Kiss me." My mouth opened wide when he said that. Kiss him? No way! "So?"

"No! I don't want it."

"Well, then we will stay a night here." I look at him in disbelief.

"I can take a taxi. See you tomorrow at work." I said and walked past him, but he grabbed my wrist and smashed his lips on mine. I am completely shocked. Like totally. He kissed me for the third time today. Oh my god...

Just then, I felt my lips start to move to kiss him back. I don't want this to happen, but his lips make me addicted and make me want to kiss him. The kiss is passionate and sweet. He wraps his arms around my waist, making me close to him, and automatically my hands go to his neck and wrap my hands around it. The kiss turns out to be a fast and lustful kiss.

After a minute, I finally returned to reality when I realised that I was kissing Joseph Sanchez. I quickly broke the kiss by pushing him. He looks surprised, but then he clears his throat. Both of us are breathless now.

Ummm, I think we really should head home now. It's getting late." He agrees to it, and we both get in the car.

The ride to my condo is so awkward and tense. Both of us just keep silent because we don't know what to talk about.

Why does it take so long to arrive? I have to get out of here as soon as possible. I can't stand this...

After a few minutes, the car finally stops. I take a breath of relief. He gets out of the car and brings my luggage out. I open the door and get out too. "Thanks," I said.

"No problem, dear." He said that, and he smiled at me. A decent smile. I think I could melt when he did that because when he smiles, his dimples show. I really love a guy with dimples. Drop it, Thea; you need to control your heart. You're just going to end up hurt at the end.

"So, I'll get going then. Goodnight." I said goodbye. I grab my luggage and walk to the entrance.

"Thea!" I turned around to look at him when I heard her call my name.

"Hmmm?"

"I don't regret a bit that I kissed you earlier, Really. I had a very good day today. Thanks and goodnight, dear. Get inside; it's getting cold." He said this and smiled, showing his dimples, before walking to get in the car.

That means he enjoys the kiss? Really?

I feel my heart flip, then I shake my head. "Stop it, Thea. He must enjoy kissing other women too. You're not the only one." I mumble to myself and walk inside the building.

But spending time with him today was fun.

____________________________________

How's chapter 17?

Don't be shy; tell me how you feel about this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Share

******

Much love from me.

Little munchkins