"Me and Katie will go back to search for her maybe we accidentally left her" I suggested.

"Or maybe that big brute took her" Katie said.

I gave her a glare that said: not helping.

"Let's go back to the building" Katie suggested.

"No stay here" Alex ordered.

"Stay?" I asked.

"I won't repeat myself" Alex said looking over Eric's shoulder at his computer

"We can handle ourselves" Katie said.

Silence

I sighed "Let's go I actually don't work for you, neither does Katie" I said grabbing the keys and leaving.

....................

I called Misty's phone.

No answer we looked all around the building she wasn't here until a black car pulled up and practically threw her out the car then disappeared as quickly as it came. "Are you ok?" I asked helping her up.

"What happened?" Katie asked.

She didn't look like she'd been roughed up at all.

"The huge giant snatched me and put me in the trunk he kept calling me Rose I've never been more annoyed. But they took me to a white house not far from here. As soon as Dylan took one look at me he said and I quote 'who the he'll is she?' The brute answered 'rose' I'm guessing he doesn't know what you look like. Dylan closed the trunk back and I ended up here" she explained getting into the grey car.

"They took you to a house?" I asked.

"Yeah I only caught a glance at it" She said.

"At least your ok" I said.

.................

"Misty!" Eric yelled happily hugging his girlfriend in a bear hug then examining her for scars.

"I'm fine I'm fine see no scars they didn't even touch me" she said.

"Why'd they take you then?" He asked.

I simply walked into the movie room not wanting to hear her story again I was too distracted by Dylan to pay attention to anything anymore.

How'd Katie know Dylan I've known her my whole life not once have I heard of a Dylan.

Katie walked in right on time "Hey Rose" she said sitting down next to me.

"Hey yourself" I snapped.

"I'm sorry Rose Dylan was my....I don't even know how to put it..." She said slightly twitching her finger.

"...well let's just say he was my one night stand" she said.

"Oh" I said "Why didn't you tell me before we met him?"

"Because I didn't know whether that was him or not" she explained.

"Well then...anything else you want to tell me?" I asked my gut told me she was hiding something.

"No I promise" she said holding her hands up.

"Good" I replied.

"Rose" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"What?" I said leaving Katie and walking into the living room.

"Don't what me" He growled pulling my hand and pushing me against the counter.

"Ok what...do you want?" I said smirking.