Woman

"I'm selfish, I know, but I don't ever want to see you with him"

February 7, 2017

"Mhmm. You like that, love?" Harry whispers against Stella's core. Stella moans at the pleasure Harry's tongue is giving her. She can't speak, it's all too much.

"Answer me, baby." Harry demands but Stella does not speak, only moans. Harry did not like that so he stops sucking on her clit. Harry's sudden retreat from her core causes Stella to whine.

"Harry." Stella finally speaks. He only smiles and pushes his tongue back where she needed him the most. He continues his assault on her clit. He sucks and licks it at a pace he had Stella panting. He then looks up at her, stopping his actions. Stella grabs a hold of his head to bring it back between her thighs but he doesn't budge.

"Harry, please" Stella pleads. Harry only smirks at her before he opens his mouth to reply.

"Wake up, Stella." Stella quickly opens her eyes at the sound of a man's voice. Her man's voice. Wait... Her man? Is she allowed to call him that? Is he allowed to call her his girl? Are they both allowed to do such things? But they agreed to not see other people so technically she can call him hers and he can call her his, right? She quickly shakes her thoughts off when Harry snaps his fingers in front of her.

"Don't you have work today?" Harry asks.

"Do I? Well, shit." Stella says, looking at the clock on Harry's wall before standing up quickly to put her clothes back on. She's late. Shit. She thought.

"Yeah, I think you do. It's a Tuesday after all." Harry replies with a short chuckle, shaking his head at her unawareness.

"Is it?" Stella asks. Still a bit wary and uneasy with the dream and the thought she just had.

"Yes." Harry laughs. "What is wrong with you this morning?"

"Nothing." Stella quickly replies. She looks over to him after she's done putting her clothes on.

"Does it have to do with the dream you just had?" Stella's eyes widened. Shit. How did he know about that?

"I heard you, y'know. You're quite loud in the bedroom." Harry points out, smirking.

Stella can't help but blush. Oh, god. This is fucking embarrassing. She thought. She shakes her head and goes to where her bag is, which is on top of the chair that is located near the foot of Harry's bed. She retrieves it but Harry catches her wrist before she could put it over her shoulder.

"Don't be embarrassed now. I like that you dream of me." Harry says, his voice somewhat filled with...lust? Stella can't decipher but it's probably that.

"We can make that dream a reality y'know. That's what I'm here for." Harry speaks in a low, almost seducing tone.

Before Stella could react, Harry pushes her down his bed. A small gasp falls from Stella's mouth at Harry's sudden action. They both just stare into each other's eyes before Stella boldly makes the first move and kisses Harry rather roughly and desperately. He kisses back with an equal amount of roughness and desperation. Harry moans at the contact of their lips and brings one of his hands to her right breast, squeezing. Stella gasps and Harry pushes his tongue past her mouth. They battle for dominance but Harry easily wins. Harry then breaks away from the kiss to make his way down on her, kissing every inch of her exposed neck. He sucks on a spot that didn't have a hickey and gladly makes another mark on her. Stella groans at the sting on her neck but does not complain because she fucking loves it. After Harry placed another mark on her neck, he licks the hickies already present on her neck and collarbones. Stella hisses at his actions because the hickies on her neck are still sore from last night and all the other nights before. Stella then brings his head back to her face and she pushes their lips back together. She slowly reaches for Harry's length but he stops her.