Needed Me

"Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?"

February 5, 2017

"Fuck, Harry!"

Stella screams as Harry pounds into her mercilessly from behind for the fourth time that night. She clutches the pillows in front of her and moans into it, wanting to silence her screams but Harry didn't like that so he grasped her hair in his hands and pulled her body closer to his so now her back was directly to his chest. Harry brings his lips close to Stella's ear and whispers,

"Come on, baby. I know you can cum for me again." Harry breathes into her ear. Stella moves her hips to go in synch with Harry's thrusts. He was fast and rough and Stella liked it.

"Harder, Harry!" Stella screams yet again. Harry smirks at her desperation to cum and he obliges to her request. He brings his left hand to her neck and the other one to her left breast, squeezing hard. Stella moans in pleasure from Harry's actions.

Harry continuously thrusts into Stella until he hears her scream, "I'm cumming!" Knowing that she's almost there, Harry slides his right hand down Stella's abdomen and onto her dripping sex where he finds her clit and rubs it furiously to get her there faster.

Stella takes a deep breath before screaming Harry's name and releasing onto his cock. Stella sighs when she reaches her high and almost collapses onto the bed but thanks to Harry, she didn't. He pulled her closer to him, if that was possible. His thrusts faltered when she came to let her catch her breath but once she regained it, he continued his quick and hard thrusts.

"I'm not yet finished, love." Harry smirks. "You may have reached your high but I haven't so why don't you be a good girl and let me come?" Harry speaks in a low voice before turning Stella around and pushes her onto the bed, her back now flat on it. Stella nods and Harry thrusts into her a few more times. Her hands couldn't help but tug on his hair and Harry loved it.

Harry groans, indicating that he's almost there. Stella stares at her man, admiring the way his eyes would close shut when he cums. Stella felt Harry still and release inside of her.

After a few moments, Harry speaks up. "You exhausted me, darling." He laughs, removing himself from inside of her and then lays down beside her.

Stella just smiles at him innocently. They both lay in Harry's bed in silence after their "activities", neither one of them talking. It was not an awkward silence. It wasn't that at all. It was a rather comforting silence. Just laying there, hearing each other breathe, it was enough for the both of them.

It had been three weeks since their arrangement and as promised, they were both there for each other in times of great need. Whenever Harry is stressed because of some things that concerns his business (the club where they met), he would go straight to Stella and she would quickly oblige to be in his bed and she loved it so much that not one protest came out of her mouth. The same thing goes for Harry. Whenever Stella feels down and is in need of some release, she would go directly to Harry and they would go at it for the whole night and he loved it so much that not one protest came out of his mouth.  

On February 1st was Harry's 25th birthday. Stella could not be there because of work. The restaurant where she worked at was packed and people after people after people kept coming in that she could not just leave. She texted Harry saying that she would not be able to make it and Harry said that it was alright but she felt like it was not alright. She felt bad about it so she planned something for him that led to the events of today.

Today was her only off day and the only day she could fully spend with Harry. She treated him with a homemade meal her mother used to always cook for her all the time. They spent the day basically watching movies and chatting but when the clock striked 10, Stella became a completely different person. She wore a black lace body suit that she didn't even knew she owned but just found it in her closet. She wanted to surprise Harry and make up for her not being able to make it to his birthday party.