Talk

"Nothing's really making any sense at all, let's talk..."

January 15, 2017

Harry asks for the check for his meal from Rosalie while Stella just stands beside his table awkwardly. Harry chuckles at how awkward and fidgety Stella was being. Thankfully, not more than 5 minutes later, Rosalie comes back with Harry's check. He looks at it and places a $100 bill. He stands up and heads toward the door to leave the restaurant. Stella follows suit but looks back to the table where Harry sat. Wondering confusedly as to why he left without even waiting for the change. When they got to Harry's car, Stella speaks.

"Why'd you not wait for your change?" She wonders.

"I just wanted to leave so we can talk." Harry smirks and then opens his car door for Stella to get in. Stella didn't realize that his car is Maserati because she was too focused in finding out why Harry didn't wait for his change. She gasped, she's never been inside one before. Wicked. And so fucking hot that he drives a Maserati. She thought.

Harry gets inside as well and starts up the engine

"Buckle up, baby." He says with a dimpled grin. Stella fastens her seatbelt on and Harry starts driving into the night. Stella was suddenly pressed more into her seat because of the sudden fast movement of Harry's car. She grasps the seatbelt in her hand, holding it tightly.

"You okay there?" Harry asks, chuckling as he looks over at Stella to see her reaction to his fast driving.

"No. If you could please slow down a bit that'd be great." Stella sarcastically remarks. Harry just shakes his head but doesn't slow down. Stella sighs. Okay, then. She thought.

The traffic light turns red which makes Harry slow the car down and eventually stop it. He turns to look at Stella who releases a breath of relief. He smiles, she looks at him.

"You have a really great car. And an expensive one at that." Stella states.

"Thank you." Harry replies.

She suddenly wonders how Harry could afford such a nice, expensive car. She realizes she doesn't really know what he does for a living so she speaks up again to ask him.

"I don't remember you telling me what you do for a living." Stella starts.

"Well, you never asked."

"Well, now I'm asking you." Stella sassily replies. Harry smirks at her. He liked her attitude and her sarcastic remarks.

Before Harry could answer, the light turns green and he drives fast again, making Stella hold onto her seatbelt...again. She looks out the window and takes in the beauty of Chicago at night. She could never get enough of this city. She wonders what the fuss is about New York, L.A., and Paris when there is this beautiful city which is her hometown. She loves it there and although she wants to go visit other places, she will always come back to Chicago. (a/n: i love nyc, la, & paris ok) She also wonders how Harry got here when in fact he's clearly British and not from the U.S. Although she's spent two days with him, she still doesn't know quite a lot about him, she realizes. She'd have to ask him about that later.