Sex

"If we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck..."

February 6, 2017

It was just another shift at the restaurant today for Stella. Same old, same old. Though it's the same routine everyday, she loved her job and she treasures it dearly. She would not trade it for anything else in the world.

It's just 11 in the morning and there's not many customers around this time because they usually come around 12 noon or 1 pm. Rosalie, their waitress came to Stella to give her the order from her table. Stella gladly accepts it with a smile on her face. She reads Rosalie's handwriting on the small piece of paper and once she's done that, she knew exactly what ingredients to pull out and what to use to cook the meal the customers want.

Once she's done cooking the customers' meal, she rings the small bell and Rosalie comes straight to where Stella is to get the food and serve it to her customers. Rosalie heads out the kitchen and onto the customers' table. She sets the food down and smiles at them before asking them if they need more assistance. They shake their head no and Rosalie tells them to call for her if ever they'll need anything else. Rosalie then turns away from them to leave but not before spotting Stella's man with some other chick that looks like his side hoe. Oh, hell no. That better not be his side hoe. Rosalie thought. She rushes back into the kitchen and looks for Stella immediately to tell her what she just saw.

"Your boy toy's outside with some chick that isn't you. I think it might be his side hoe." Rosalie tells Stella once she's found her. Stella furrows her eyebrows in confusion at Rosalie. Rosalie then tells her to look outside and she does and then that's where Stella sees them. They're laughing and they look like such a cute couple. She has this wavy blonde hair and this beautiful smile and the way he's looking at her isn't really helping her situation at all. Stella shakes her head. She should not feel jealous because one, they're not even dating and two, she should not really care about what he does because they're just "fuck buddies". That's what they agreed to be. Although she should not feel these things, she still does and she does not like it one bit.

Stella decides to just shrug it off and goes back to her station. She just continues her work for the rest of the day. Her mood changed from happy to gloomy because of what she saw earlier today.

The day has gone by quickly and it was now time to close the restaurant. She was already packing her things, getting ready to leave when suddenly Rosalie enters the room (where all employees stay).

"Hey, miss sous-chef." Rosalie greets Stella. Stella looks up from her things and then smiles.

"Hey. Leaving too?" Stella asks then turns to fix her stuff again.

Rosalie nods. "Yes, actually. Want to leave together?" Stella agrees and the two leave the restaurant together.

Once outside, Stella speaks up first.

"Ro, I just want to thank you for telling me what you saw earlier." Stella says.

"It's no problem, anything for my home girl." Rosalie replies with a laugh.

The two girls walk down the street for a couple of minutes, sharing laughs and stories here and there before they had to part ways because Rosalie lives on the other side of the city.

Both girls' walking came to a halt. "Well, this is me." Rosalie turns to smile at Stella.

"Okay, keep safe, Ro." Stella says then bids Rosalie goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. Rosalie nods and says the same thing to Stella.