Touch My Body

"Touch my body, throw me on the bed. I just wanna make you feel like you never did..."

January 6, 2017

There were so many people around the club. It was packed like always. The place was filled with girls dancing half naked, disgusting men staring at them and of course drunk people. Stella didn't really want to go out tonight but her situation made her think otherwise. When she had told her friends of what had happened, they immediately came to her rescue and dressed her up nice and sweet in hopes of her getting laid tonight. She protested at the idea of getting laid at first but then thought "Why the hell not? I'm fucking single now anyway." She laughs at the thought. She's single now, she can finally do whatever she wants but somehow at the back of her mind she wants to be loved, she wants to be in a committed relationship wherein her partner is committed to her and only her. She wants someone to shower her with kisses every morning and whisper sweet nothings to her ear before she goes to sleep at night. Although that is the case, she felt as if she wasn't really ready to enter in a new relationship. She felt like she just wanted to stay single for now and focus on herself. The thoughts quickly vanished when one of her friends, Spencer her name is, bumps her shoulder.

"Here ya go, mademoiselle." Spencer hands her a drink with a chuckle.

"What's this? And what's with the mademoiselle?" She asks, chuckling as well.

"It's a drink, silly. Try it, you'll like it for sure." Stella then downs the drink and it burns her throat at first but it tasted nice nonetheless.

"That's strong as hell but really good. Get me another one?" She turns to Spencer.

"I knew you'd like it!" She then leaves to go get more drinks for her and her friends. Stella turns to her other friends with a sigh.

"What? You're not having fun?" Her other friend, Margot, wonders.

"I am, it's just—" Stella sighs once again.

"You're thinking about him again, aren't you?" Emma, another friend continues her sentence for her.

"Ugh, Stella! We're here to have fun! Please stop thinking about that jerk, okay? He cheated, you broke up, you're free as a bird now! Now fly my little bird and let's go have fun!" Margot stands, yelling the last sentence. Emma stands as well and grasps Stella's hand to make her stand up. Spencer arrives with drinks in her hand and the three other ladies grab the drinks from her hand and puts it down their throats.

"Alright, ladies! Now let's go have some fun!" Spencer shouts and they all head to the dance floor. Emma partners up with Stella while Spencer and Margot pair up with each other. Both pairs face each other's partners and then starts dancing to the rhythm. Stella raises her hands above her head and starts shaking her head and hips to the song. Emma laughs and copies Stella's action. All four girls were now enjoying themselves. Stella keeps on dancing but stops when Emma pauses her actions.

"What's wrong?" Stella asks Emma as she furrows her eyebrows.

"There's a guy at 12 o'clock, who's been looking at you like you're his next prey for the past 5 minutes." Emma turns her head at 12 o'clock as Stella follows her gaze and there is in fact a tall guy with short curly locks staring right at her. She's gotta admit, he is pretty attractive.

"Maybe that's the one you're going to take home tonight!" Stella just rolls her eyes at the statement.

"What? You agreed to get laid tonight! You can't take it back now, Stella!" Emma frowns.