Who will survive...

Depuis le début

But I don't really have a right to ask. It was just one night, people don't even take these things seriously anymore. Except In... but he was always, a little nuts. And me I guess, so did I.

"There has been trouble for a while." He sighs. "She's been living out of town, I thought she came back to talk. But she came with divorce papers."

"Your friends... "

"They knew about it."

"They seemed upset, seeing P'Lee."

"We were good friends, we clicked pretty quickly." He says quietly. "They didn't like how it ended, they didn't realise, staying quiet, would cost them Lee."

I looked out the window, decisions costing you friends, it was scary to think about.

"Your boyfriend, get mad at you?" He asks.

"Who?"

"That other guy, hanging out with you all the time." He asks.

"What other guy?" I frown. "New is dating P'Sing, Din is dating P'Lee, In is stalking his future husband, and I'm, just me."

"Oh..."

"I'm not the cheating type!" I tell him firmly.

"That's a good thing."

"You're really a manager?" I ask.

"Yes." He laughs. "Tae's business is legit."

"You can drop me where you picked me up." I tell him.

"I'll drop you at your place, it's raining."

I look outside, it had started raining, their goes my plan to exhaust myself. I thank him and head inside, straight for the shower. I was sweaty and wet, it wasn't a good feeling.

I opened my door, in my night clothes, drying my hair with a towel, when someone knocks.

"What In?" I ask.

"Can I borrow your tablet?"

"Are you going to murder, maim, electrocute, or destroy it?" I ask.

"No on all accounts." He tells me.

I let him in, he knows where it is.

"Your late back." He says rummaging in my drawer. "Did you forget its movie night? New and Din should be here soon."

"I was talking to Himi." I sigh.

"Oh shit." He stops to look at me. "How did it go?"

"Fine I guess."

"His wife?" He asks.

"He's divorcing her." I tell him.

"Are you dating?"

"No, we just talked."

He quickly starts rummaging again.

"Din! He fell for our boy... he's divorcing his wife, ...I just got it from Yut... I know dude... he just got outta the shower, they did it in the back seat..."

"Get the fuck out." I yell at In, who's taking my tablet, as he's telling Din.

When In stops to grab my spare phone charger, I shove him out the door, shutting it.

There is a knock, I open it glaring.

"I need your lapt..."

"No." I shut the door.

"Just tonight dude." He bangs on the door. "We need it for the movie!"

I grab it, open the door and hand it to him, before shutting the door again.

"You're a great neighbour." He shouts.

"I'm moving out!" I shout back smiling.

"I'm the best across the hall guy you will ever find."

He's an idiot, I laugh. When he knocks on the door again, I open it, ready to throw my laptop charger, but its not In, its Himi.

"You dropped this." He says handing me my phone.

I take it, but before I can say anything, In is out in the hall yelling. He grabs me and pulls me to his room.

"Is that Himi out in the hall?" New asks coming in.

"I found him guys!" He's got a picture on his screen, jumping up and down, like a little kid.

"The guy?" Din asks looking at the screen.

"I'm going to punch his lights out, just for fun." He laughs hysterically. "Then I'm going to ask him out!"

"You might have trouble with both."

We look around, Himi followed me, In walks up to him looking annoyed.

"I don't tell you how to do Yut, don't tell me how to seduce my future boyfriend."

"Oi." I shout. "I'm standing right here."

"He's engaged." Himi says pointing to the picture. "And, he really does have underground connections."

"You know him?" In asks excited.

"Oh god." New and Din say together.

"My mum, crashed my dad's wedding ceremony, and ran away with him." In smiles. "Engaged is nothing."

I have heard this story before, and I have met his mother. She was pretty, smart, a great cook... but scary as hell, if you crossed her.

"Name please." He smiles.

It's not a happy smile, it's the 'I will slice you as I make you bleed if you don't tell me'  smile... New and Din start backing towards the door.

"He's Tae's, older brother." Himi tells him. "His name is, Oh."

When In starts laughing, I move closer to Himi, grabbing his arm. I pray we survive this...