Welcome To Beacon

Start from the beginning

Cole: Wow, hey, that gives me an idea!

Y/N: What?

Cole: Well, before I left, my grandpa taught me a technique that was really awesome, and can help two people who are in a fight.

Y/N: What's the technique?

Cole: The technique is called, "Fusion." It allows two people to combine bodies, and turn into an even stronger being than before. I can teach you the technique, and if I use my semblance, and copy yours, then we'll be unstoppable!

Y/N: That sounds awesome! Teach me now!

Cole: Alright, but I have to warn you, it may seem a bit uhh...

Y/N: What?..

Cole: G-Girly...

Y/N:.....Eh who cares? As long as we get stronger, and it's not TOO girly.

Cole: Okay then! Once we land, I'll teach you the technique.

Y/N: Awesome!!

You and Cole talked the rest of the way, and after some time, the airship landed, and you and Cole began to make your way to Ozpin's office.

Timeskip, Ozpin's Office

You and Cole were in front of Ozpin who was going through both of your files, and Cole was sweating like crazy.

Y/N: *whispers* Calm down!

Cole: *whispers back* I can't! I'm nervous!

Ozpin: Gentleman...

Cole: EEP! Y-Yes Sir! *stands at attention*

Y/N's Thoughts: *sigh* He doesn't look like he'll do good under pressure.

Ozpin: You and two other students will begin your initiation tomorrow, and all of Beacon will be watching. For now, head to your assigned dorm. Have a good day *smiles* and welcome to Beacon Academy.

Y/N&Cole: Thank you sir!

You both walked to the elevator, and once it closed, you both had a little dancing party, and howled.

Y/N&Cole: AAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N: Dude we did it!

Cole: We're in! Yes!

Y/N: I wonder what our teammates are gonna be like?

Cole: Well, only one way to find out, let's head to our dorm!

Once you exited the elevator, you both began to run towards the dormitories, but you stopped and looked back, feeling like you were being watched.

Cole: Y/N! Come on!

Y/N: Yeah coming! *thoughts* weird....

You caught up to Cole, and began to run again, mean while from the shadows, Raven stepped out, and held her chest.

Raven: Y/N...

Tai: You need to move on.

She turned around surprised by his comment.

Raven: What?

Tai: I said you need to move on, you're with ME now, and he's the one who left. You don't need him.

Raven: Why would you say that? He was my bestfriend! He saved me!

Tai: And who saved you from killing yourself when you thought he was dead!?

Raven:....

Tai: *sigh* Come on babe, let's go..

Tai took a hold of her hand, and lead her back to their team dorm, and fell asleep, except for Raven, all she could think about was you. She had tried to coommit suicide when she heard you went missing, and once she found out that you caused the explosion in Atlas, she cried endless nights, until Tai came along and comforted her, and they eventually fell in love, but something in Raven's heart was telling her to not move on, and here you are now, at Beacon. She stayed up all night, thinking of you.