Harry for Aynsnstryi

Start from the beginning

"Harry why didn't you tell me?" you asked sitting up. You couldn't figure out why he would hide it from you.

"I didn't want to worry you. You weren't feeling well either." You smiled a little.

"Honey, I'm fine. You should've told me," you cooed touching his head. He sighed and leaned into your touch. "Aww babe, you've got to be in pain."

"I'm starting to feel sick," he added.

"Let me get you some more medicine." You started to get up from the bed.

"No, please. Lay back down."

"Harry stop, I'm ok." He stopped and slumped back down onto the bed. You got up and went to grab some medicine for Harry's head and stomach. When you came back into the bedroom Harry was gone. "Harry?" you called out. You waited for a moment before hearing a weak response from the bathroom. You groaned knowing full well what you were going to walk in and find. Sure enough you walked in to find Harry sitting on the floor in front of the toilet.

"Y/N," he whimpered. You knelt down next to him. "I don't-" he was cut off by a quick gag before positioning himself over the toilet.

"It's ok babe," you whispered. He gagged hard again before his stomach sent up everything in it. With every heave Harry's head felt like it was going to split open. When he was finished it was all he could do was hold his head in pain.

"It hurts so bad," Harry cried. You felt terrible. You knew the amount of pain Harry must be in. He normally had a very high pain tolerance.

"Can you make it back to bed Hazzy?" you asked softly. Harry could only nod a little bit. You stood up before him offering him your hand. He stood up slowly and was overcome with terrible dizziness. He stumbled on his feet and you had to stabilize him before he fell.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled squeezing his eyes shut.

"You're alright Harry. Just lean on me." He didn't argue. You got him back to bed before grabbing the pills you left on the table for him. "Here Haz, take these." He took them willingly and took them with a swig of water.

"Can you close the shades?" Harry whimpered weakly.

"Of course," you told him standing up. You made it your mission to make it as dark as you possibly could for him.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"What do you need Haz?" He didn't answer. His head was pounding making it hard for him to keep a coherent thought. "Do you want me to lay with you?" you asked. He whimpered a little, which you took as a yes. You crawled back into bed with him and he put his head in the crook of your neck. "Poor boy," you whispered. You rubbed his back trying to bring as much comfort to him as you could.

"I'm sorry Y/N," Harry whimpered.

"Why honey?" you asked softly.

"I should be the one taking care of you," he started getting teary eyed.

"Harry, you can't help you don't feel well. It's not your fault." You told him. Tears started to fall from his eyes. "No, Harry don't cry. That's not going to do your head any favors." You rubbed circles on his back trying to reassure him. Harry's stomach clenched and pain shot through his head. He hiccupped through a sob trying to hold down his stomach.

"I think I'm going to throw up again," he muttered. You stood up slowly and grabbed the trash can next to the door and brought it back to him. He sat up and took it from you holding his breath in anticipation.

"You're going to be fine Harry. Just let it happen." You encouraged. He didn't have much time to respond before his stomach seized up making this terrible guttural noise as vomit shot up Harry's throat. "Oh baby," you cooed pushed the hair away from Harry's face. He was sick a few more times. The pain in his head was overwhelming. His vision started to get spotty.

"I feel like I might pass out," Harry slurred. You took the bin from his hands and pushed him gently back down onto the bed.

"Close your eyes and breathe." You instructed. Harry was still worked up from throwing up and his breathing was staggered. You held his hand in your own and slowed your own breathing down. "Match me Harry," you told him. Eventually you were able to calm Harry enough that his breathing returned to normal.

"Thanks," he sighed.

"Just take it easy. I'm not leaving you." Soon Harry found himself relaxed enough to get some sleep.

Not one of my better ones. Sorry about that. I also didn't reread it so any typos and spelling mistakes I'm sorry. I'll try to have a new story up in a few days or so.