13

I just wanna start off by saying sorry for taking so damn long to update. I'll try and do better :)) .
.
.
.
Kristen's P.O.V
I feel horrible
I can't believe I kissed Chaz. I don't know what had gotten into me.

I'm currently taking a shower. I've been in here for an hour now thinking about what happened last night.

Chaz kissing me

Jason coming home late drunk

What Jason said to me when I was "sleep"

All those things I couldn't get off my mind

I soon turned off the water and got out the shower. I went to reach for my towel but soon realized that I didn't bring one into the bathroom. I looked around the bathroom in search of another but there wasn't any.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I groaned. I shivered as It was beginning to get cold. There's one one thing I can do.

I can walk out there and hope that Jason isn't in the room.

"What an great fucking plan" I said in a mocking tone.

I slowly walked to the door and turned the knob. I peeked my head out to see if the room was clear.  Just to my luck it was

" yes" I cheered to myself as I walked out the bathroom.

Just as I was about to grab my towel, the room door burst open. I looked up only to see Jason staring back at me. His eyes darkened and his breath became heavy.

He then took a step towards me. I couldn't move a muscle. I was stuck in place, unable to move.

He then walked towards me. Then he was there in front of me. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes didn't once leave mine. I then felt my face begin to grow hot from embarrassment.

I'm standing here naked in front of Jason.

After 5 minutes of silence, he finally spoke.

"You don't know how badly I wanna fuck you right now just seeing you like this, and the fact that you haven't even covered yourself up isn't helping at all" he says in a low but dark tone.

Now him speaking to me like that didn't help the situation. I could nearly feel the wetness of myself dripping down my thighs.

I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped around
myself. I let out a deep sigh and walked back in the bathroom to get dressed.

Little did he know...I wanted him so badly. But I still have the guilt of kissing Chaz fresh on my mind.

I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom.

Jason was laying on the bed on his phone texting someone. He had an huge grin on his face. I could feel myself growing angry at the thought of him texting a female.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. That didn't work at all.

So I decided to do something else to get his attention. I slowly walked over to the bed he was laying on. He was laying on his back which made this even better. Once i reached the bed , I slowly climbed on top of Jason. I made sure to position his privates with mine.