04

Kristen's p.o.v
I slowly walk to the living room. Once I get there I sit on the couch and hold my face in my hands.

I can't believe that I'm actually in his house. Why couldn't I have just blocked him. All those people are dead because of me. Tears began to fall from my eyes. But i immediately wipe them as I here foot steps coming my way. I then sit up straight and play with my fingers.

"So your Kristen" i heard an unfamiliar voice say.

I turned around to see some guy. He was really tall and had brown hair. He was attractive.

"Uh Yeahh" I said while looking down

"Well I'm Chaz, Jason never shuts up about you , so it's good to finally meet you" he said while laughing a little.

I gave him an smile and then he nodded. I saw him staring at my arms. I quickly grabbed a blanket that was close to me and covered myself. He then gave me a strange look and walked away.

Great he probably thinks I'm a freak.

I am a freak I mean look at me. I'm disgusting.

I sighed and closed my eyes hoping that all of this was some kind of sick dream I was having and I would wake up at any moment.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Jason.

"What's wrong" he said with a bored look on his face.

" uh nothing im fine" I said with a fake laugh.

He nodded then walked away.

I miss my home. Even though my
parents treated me like shit, I still miss them in some way.

I then got up and decided to explore this huge mansion. I slowly walked up stairs. Once I reached the top I headed for the first door I saw.

30 minutes later

Well this house is very huge. There's at least 13 rooms , 6 bathrooms, a indoor pool and the back yard was amazing. The yard is the size of two football fields. There's a lake and a swimming pool. There's also this huge fence that separates the house from the woods.

I was now walking back into the house from the backyard. I hear Jason yelling my name. I quickly walk to the where he is. .

"Yes Jason' I say while shaking and looking down at my feet.

He walks over to me and slaps me in my face.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" he yells into my face.

I flinch as tears start to roll down my face.

"I was just exploring the house" I said while looking down.

He then grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said. He no longer looked angry.

I just nodded.

"Go put some clothes on. We're going out" he said while crossing his arms.

"But I have no clothes" I said

He then grabbed my arm and lead me up stairs. We reached the top and he pulled me in to a room. He lead me to this huge walk in closet. My eyes went big.

"Pick out something and hurry up we leave in 20 minutes" Jason said as he walked towards the door closing it behind him.

Well this is gonna be hard.

~30 minutes later~

Me and Jason were now in the car heading to some place that is uknowm to me. As I'm sitting in the car staring out the window, I start thinking about all the things that have happened to me these pass days.

Why couldn't I have just not text him back. I am so fucking stupid what the hell is wrong with me. I was texting him and I fucking facetimed him. Ugh I'm to most stupid person ever. All those people are dead because of Me. Its all my fault. Their family members must be devastated. They actually have people that care for them...I don't. I'm not worth all those lives. I deserve to be dead.

I then got the sudden urge to cut. I felt as if I didn't do it I would die. I felt like I was suffocating. I needed it now. I looked at Jason. He was focused to the road. His grip on the steering wheel was tight.

I felt tears coming to my eyes as they burned like fire. I then started to scratch my wrist with my nails really hard and fast (lol ;) ) .

I still kept my gaze on Jason. He didn't seem to notice my actions.

I then stopped at looked at my wrist. They were very bloody. My eyes widened at the sight of all the blood.

What the hell am I gonna do.

"Um Jason do u have an jacket in kinda cold" I lied

"Yeah here" he said as he handed me a jacket. I quickly put it on .

~hour later~

We finally reached where ever we are. Its and huge abandoned building.
Well that's how it looked on the outside. I have no idea what's inside.

"Jason what is this place" I said looking down.

I'm still very afraid of him and its very uncomfortable for me to be around him.

"We're here for a gang meeting" he said with no emotion on his face.
He then grabbed my hand and we walked into the building. It was like and club. There were tons of people.

I started to feel very terrified. What if he's gonna sell me to some creepy old man. I then felt jason squeeze my hand. I looked up at me and he mouthed and "are you okay". I nodded my head yes and we continued to walk.

We finally reached and room. There were about 20 to 30 people there.

I take a seat in the nearby chairs. Jason doesn't sit next to me but instead he goes up to the front to speak. As he's talking I look around and catch a few people looking at me. All stares in lust,disgust,and hate. I felt unwanted there. I then got up and left the room. I ran into the ladies restroom that was near by.

I waled into one of the stalls and sat on the floor as I cried. Why does everyone hate me so much. What did I do. I then grabbed the blade I always his inside my shoe and made 15 cuts on my wrist. I sat there for a minute thinking.

Maybe I should end everything now.

I got up and walked fast out of the bathroom. I looked around for the stair way. Once I found it I walked up to the top of the building.

I looked over the edge and saw nothing but the forest and a lake near by. The sun was going down so the sky had many pretty orange colors.

After admiring the view I stepped on the edge of the building. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"KRISTEN NOO!" I heard someone scream.

I opened my eyes once more as tears fell down my face.

I leaned forward

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long to update. But here u go 💕 hope y'all like it. Vote please and comment.