07

Kristen's p.o.v

Once me and Jason reached the top of the top of the stairs his grip on my hand got tighter. We got to "our" room and he forcefully pushed me into the bed.

Oh no

He then climbed on top of me and began to kiss my neck.

Should I stop him or let him continue? I was really confused. Why was I feeling this was.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jason's lips crashing in to mine. Is it wrong for me to say that I felt sparks and I....liked it. I then began to kiss back.

Jason then stopped and stared into my eyes. He smiled...oh god he's so sexy.

"Thanks babe" he said while smirking.

I felt heat once again rise to my cheeks.

Did I really say that aloud

He then climbed off of me.

he walked into the bathroom and I guess he was going to take a shower.

I was really disappointed in myself. I'm really making out with my kidnapper. My thoughts were interrupted my screaming.

I then heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs. I began to panic. Without thinking I got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I had totally forgotten that Jason was taking a shower. But at that moment I didn't care because I was scared shitless.

I slowly turned around from the door. Jason was still in the shower.

What the hell am I supposed to do.

Suddenly the water cut off.

Was this worth it. I should have stayed in the room.

I quickly turned back around and faced the door.

"Shit Kristen what happened" Jason said

Still not turning around I answered him.

"Jason there's someone in the house" I said slightly shaking of fear

He then cursed under his breath. I heard a bunch of shuffling which probably meant he was putting clothes on. I felt him grab my hand and pull me out the door. He lead me to the huge walk in closet in "our"room.

"Baby girl I'm gonna need you to stay here and don't come out until I come back" he said I nodded my head and watched as he pulled out a box from on top of a shelf in the closet.

He pulled out two guns.

"Here take this, you'll need to protect yourself incase someone comes in" he said

"What no I can't I don't now how" I said

"Babe trust me you'll be fine just wait here I'll be back" he said

Then he was gone.

Jason's p.o.v

I left the room making sure to lock the door with my key.