05

Kristen's p.o.v

I leaned forward

Well I attempted to.

I felt a hard grasp on my wrist and then on my waist. It was Jason...of course . His face was red and he looked like he was on the edge of crying.

That all changed to anger.

He was very angry.

I then became scared but confused.

Why was he angry?

//car ride home//

It was very silent. Jason was gripping the steering wheel pretty damn hard. I just stared out the window.

"Why would you do that" he finally spoke

"Jason I have no reason to be alive. I have no purpose." I said as my head hung low

" everyone has a purpose, you just haven't found out what your purpose is. And I never want to hear you say that fucking shit again" he said in a dangerously calm voice.

I just nodded my head.

// "home"//

I was now laying on my bed. Well "our" bed as Jason likes to say. I felt ashamed of myself. Out of all the places, I decided to try and commit suicide. At the wrong time. This doesn't mean that I won't try again.

"What are you thinking about" Jason said as I felt the bed sink.

" my life" I said

"Well are you ready to eat" he asked

I honesty didn't want to. I already felt like a fat cow.

I just nodded my head and got up off the bed.

As I was walking down the stair. I heard laughter, it was a girls laugh. Her laugh was very fake and high pitched.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw her.

I'm not the type of person to judge. This girl looked like a freaking prostitute. Like SERIOUSLY did Jason pick her up from a corner in front of a strip club????

She was talking to Chaz.

Her voice was very high pitched and it was annoying.
Chaz had and bored look on his face. I could also tell that he was aggravated.

I then began to walk to the kitchen.

" ew what is that" I heard the girl say.

I looked at her and saw that she was staring at me and laughing.

I then ignored her and sat down at the table. I hope to god that I don't have to sit here and eat at this table with her. Just to my luck Jason comes and sits next to me. And the chick sits across the table infront of Jason. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I really don't wanna deal with this.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this chapter is really short. The next chapter will be longer. Plz vote and comment 💕