08

Jasons p.o.v

We made eye contact.

At that moment i felt nothing but regression. I regret leaving her alone. I shouldn't have left her there. Its all my fault.

I got into the van and sat next to kristen.

"Lets go" i said in an demanding tone.

I looked at Kristen. She had bruises all over he face,arms,and legs.

I looked away from her knowing that if i stared at her any longer, anger would take over me.

Kristens p.o.v

*AT HOME*

I was now sitting on the couch with chaz. Me and him actually had a lot in common.

"So you never went to any type of parties like homecoming nothing?" Chaz said in an unbelieving tone.

"Nope" i said with a fake smile

"Hmm maybe we could have a party here or go to one" chaz suggested

"I dont know about that I-" i was then cut off by Jason

"Kristen can i talk to you for a min" he said

I was afraid of this happening. I couldn't look jason in the face. I dont know why but i was scared.

I slowly got up and walked over to jason. Leaving after i had told chaz i would be back.

We walked into the backyard and sat by the pool.

I was still staring down at my hands trying not to make eye contact with jason.

"Kristen look at me" he demanded

I forced myself to look at him. Our eyes met for the second time today.

"Kristen i need you to tell me what happened" he said in a calming tone

Wow he's really bipolar i mean he was just mad at me 5 seconds ago.

"I cant jason" i began to sobbed as tears build up in my eyes.

He sighed.

"Please Kristen please i need to know" he sounded so broken.

I really felt bad. So i decided to tell him.

I told him how the guy that kidnapped me beat me until i passed out. I also told him how he had said that jason has something that he wanted.

I just left out one thing.

How he raped me...

I couldn't tell jason. I just couldn't. I dont know how he'll react to that.

I suddenly got up and ran into the house as flashbacks of what happened to me came into mind.

I needed chaz, he's the only one that understands.

Once i found him i hugged him and cried into his arms as he held me.

"Shh babygirl its gonna be alright" he said

After about 10 minutes i finally stopped crying and pulled away from chaz.

"Im sorry i didnt mean to-" i said bug was cut off

"Its alright i understand, come here"he said while opening his arms.

I went to him and Felt relief as he was holding me in his arms.

I feel safe. But for some reason i didn't feel as safe with him as i felt with Jason...

Speaking of the devil.

"What the hell is this?!?" Jason yells

Me and chaz slowly pulled away from each other.

"So you run off from me just to come here and hug up one chaz??! I knew i should have fucking left you with your step-father you peace of shit just so he could beat the fuck out of you everyday like always. You're such a fucking slut. Youre a dirty fat ugly whore who deserves nothing but death!!!" He yelled in my face

At this point i was crying so much. I didn't know what to do. But he was right. He should have left me there...to die.

I got up and ran up stairs into the bathroom. I cried my eyes out.

I got up off the bathroom floor and walked over to the sink. I opened the cabinet and saw many bottles of pills.

Without thinking i began to pour many of different pills into my mouth.
It was hard to swallow...but i did it.

I've probably swallowed over 20 pills.

I really hope this works....im tired of living like this.

Everything started to become blurry as i got and huge headache and stomach ache. The pain was unbearable. I wanted it to end already.

Everything began to turn black.

I couldn't help but wish jason would run in and save me....but just like before...he never showed up.

*everything goes black*

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know this is really short but i needed to update. I've been busy af and didn't have enough time to update. I really wish i had someone that could help me and write chapters for me when i cant. But yeahhh i hope yalls like it plz vote and comment💕