12

I know I haven't updated in so long 😭 I've been busy as hell and you know tryna live threw my shitty life 😊 but here's a chapter so yeah.

/////////////////////////////

Jason's P.O.V

I really fucked up this time.

Kristen is the only person that makes me happy in my fucked up life. She's the only one that can. And I had to fuck that up by choosing some bitch over her.

"Fuck" I yelled before punching my fist into the wall.

I could feel myself loosing control as I felt my hand shaking from anger.

I needed to get the fuck out of this house.

And I know just where to go..

--

Kristens P.O.V

I'm currently sitting on the bathroom floor with my head in my hands as I quietly sobbed into them.

I never thought I would witness someone dying in front of me like that. Even though I really disliked her I still felt bad. Nobody deserves to go out like that.

As I sat on the floor I suddenly heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Kristen it's me Chaz" Chaz said in almost a whisper

Why is he here?

"Can you please let me in..I just wanna talk" he begged

I suddenly let out a sigh and slowly got up from where I sat.

I opened the door for him only for him to look at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay" he asked

" uh yeah I'm fine" I said but it came out as a question rather than a statement.

"Look I know your scared and afraid because of what happened earlier but Kristen you have to realize that this is who Jason is, this is how he's been since he was a child. This is how he'll always be. But what he did was for you. Everything he's done since you've came into the picture has been done for you. Kristen you're all he thinks and cares about. He loves you and your the only one that can make him at least a little sane. Just give him a chance." Chaz said.

I wasn't really expecting him to say that. I'm lost for words.

He loves me?

"How can he love me? Why me? I asked as I broke into another sob.

"Shit Kristen don't cry" he said and pulled me into a hug.

I cried into his chest.

After a couple of minutes I pulled away and apologized for wetting his shirt with my pathetic tears.

"It's okay don't worry about it" he said while looking into my eyes.

The he did what I least expected.

He kissed me...

--

Jason's P.O.V

I'm currently sitting at a bar downing as much liquor as I can.

"Hey there handsome " some random chick sat next to me at the bar.

I turned to look at her. She kinda reminded me of Kristen. And idea suddenly came to me and I felt a smirk tugging at my lips.

"Hey beautiful" I said

After awhile me and the chick who's name I didn't know started talking. And hour later I somehow ended up in her apartment laying on her bed with her on top of me.