Kings and Queens

3rd person's P.O.V

so.they already defeated the white witch let's now go to Cair Paravel to commence the coronation.
Horns were blowing. and the Pevensie siblings walks down the aisle happily and when they reached the end of the aisle they descend the stairs and stood in front of their designated thrones.

"Bring forth the crowns!" Aslan commands and Mr. tumnus and the beavers brought it out.

Mr. tumnus walks to Lucy first while holding her crown 

"to the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the valiant" Aslan says while Tumnus puts Lucy's crown to her head.

next was Edmund.

"the the great western wood,king Edmund the just"

then Susan.

"to the radiant southern sun I give you Queen Susan the Gentle."

then Peter.

"to the clear northern skies I give you, King peter The magnificent"

and lastly Allison

"and to the wide southern seas, I give you High queen Allison the intelligent"

"once a king or queen of narnia, always a king or queen"

"LONG LIVE KING PETER,LONG LIVE QUEEN SUSAN,LONG LING KING EDMUND ,LONG LIVE QUEEN LUCY ,LONG LIVE HIGH QUEEN ALLISON! "

everyone was smiling except for peter he was wondering why he didn't get to be high king and Allison can.

everyone started having fun and dancing but Allison was just sitting on her throne overlooking everybody but she was searching for a certain someone. and that someone was Aslan.

She runs to the balcony and saw Aslan walking on the shore. She was sad

"don't worry we'll see him again" Mr. Tumnus said suddenly coming out of the room and towards Allison

"when?" she asked Mr. tumnus

"in time...you mustn't press him,after all he isn't a tame lion." 

"no but he  is good"

"here, you need it more than I do" he said while pulling out the handkerchief that was handed to him when lucy first came to narnia

Allison takes it while crying softly watching Aslan disappear out of her sight while holding Mr. tumnus' hand and looking into the sunset.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO YEAH NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE....FOR NOW 

DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL? YES? NO? PLEASE DO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.(OOH i RHYMED)

OH AND VOTE TOO.