Y/N: Kayla! Sick em!

Kayla: *BARK*

All of a sudden, Kayla glowed white, and she transformed into a full on Alpha-Beowulf. Their bullets bounced off of her, and she knocked them out of the way. She roared as she went down on all fours.

Y/N: Mom, take crystal and go!

Mom: I won't leave you!

Y/N: I'll be right behind you! Now go!

They mounted Kayla and she ran off into the forest. You turned to the camp and saw Adam was hurt. You ran towards him and knelt next to him.

Y/N: ADAM!

Adam: Help me! My ankle!

Y/N: I got you buddy! Hold on!

You picked him up in your arms, and channeled your energy and used it to fly high into the air, leaving a trail of your aura.

Adam: Y-You can fly!?

Y/N: You learn new things everyday.

You looked down to the forest and saw Kayla with your mom and sister riding through the forest. You whistled and landed in front of them.

Mom: You can fly!?

Y/N: Yeah, now, where's the nearest White Fang base?

Adam: About 5 miles from here, due east.

Y/N: Alright, Kayla, take Adam, I'm going to check for survivors.

Mom: Be careful.

Y/N: I will.

You turned to go back, but Crystal called to you.

Crystal: Big Brother!

Y/N: What is it Crystal?

Crystal: I wanna be with Big Brother! *reaches for you*

Y/N: I know sis, but Big Brother has something he has to do right now. I'll be back, I promise.

Crystal: Pinky promise?

Y/N: Pinky promise.

You gave Crystal a kiss on her head, and flew back over to the camp. You looked down to see the huntsman had wiped out the White Fang members, and were salvaging what they could.

Y/N: Humans, disgusting...

You raised one hand towards them and began to charge your attack.You released a huge ball of energy, and once it struck them, it created a massive explosion. All the huntsman were wiped out, and you fired a few more to make sure there was nothing left of the camp, completely leveling the forest for 20 miles. After that you flew east, and saw the camp coming into view. You saw Kayla and your family and Adam had just arrived as well, so you landed next to them.

Y/N: I'm back, nothing's left at the area.

CampLeader: I'm guessing those explosions were you then.

Y/N: Yes.

CampLeader: Good work, we have tents set up for your family. 

Y/N: Thank you.

You walked to your mother and sister as they jumped off Kayla and ran to you. Crystal gripped onto your leg as if your life depended on it.

Crystal: Big Brother!

Y/N: Hey sis, I'm okay. Don't worry.

You picked her up and she wrapped her arms around you and you walked to your mother, and saw Kayla shrunk down to her pup size. She climbed up your body, and laid down on Crystals hair, falling asleep.