Chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom, can you hear me? Dad? I don't know where I am. Am I dead? You promise that you'll protect me. Where are you, why I can't see you?

~~~~

"Ennard."

"Ennard"

"ENNARD!"

I jolted up and punched what I thought was a air. Luckily it was only a pipe..maybe.
F.Foxy glared at me for almost hitting her, not my fault that she woke me up.

"I found some more animatronics in the gallery."

"Great, that should be enough parts. The plan will be a success, after we get everyone's parts I will be finally out of this hellhole."

"Now, get them and their chips. We can continue with our plans later."

The fox left, giving me some time to think about the dream.
What was it about? Was it one of those visions about the future or the past?
It could of been something else, I'll just let it slide for now.

"Now time to search for the guard." I turned my head towards the little televisions on the shelf. They kept flashing, the static moving up and down. I stared blankly at it, the sound buzzing made it annoying. As the screen flickered a image showed up, making a lump figure show. The figure disappeared and reappeared as the screen flicked once again and froze on a Red head, that means...

"fuck, not her again"

My eyes looked at the screens again, she was limping towards the service room where That fox should be.

"Ennard" a soft whisper spoke in my ear, causing me to flinch slightly.

"Erin? Big brother, where are you?" There was a faint light in the hallway on the camera, it formed into a little girl, her eyes where dark eye sockets as she stared into the cam.

Another light came, but this one instead was a dark grey color with black tears going down their cheeks as it formed into a smaller boy with his front lobe missing. He looked at the girl and touched her shoulder making her look at the him. The girl formed a smile on her face as they disappeared leaving something on the floor.

I quickly ran down the hall where they use to be and stopped. On the ground was a small bear plushie with one eye missing staring at nothing with no emotion. I picked it up slowly putting it on the shelve next to me. The bear leaned forward and stared at the ground slightly, making it where you could see the back of it and writing on it. I glanced at it and in neat hand written it said 'Chris' in blue. Then a faint red was soaked in it as its eyes started moving.

I started to get away from it as it continues looking around again. "I'm a child, like you"

"Where the hell is the freaking service room?" I heard Baby say, her metal leg scrapped the ground making the glossy floor have scratches and making huge high screeches. A door clicked open and slammed into the wall as Baby continued to walk inside. I smirked and followed her silently.

Her eyes seem to look at everything, cautiously stepping over more pipes on the ground and avoiding the water that leaked from a pipe on the wall. There were boxes in a corner of the hallway, mold growing on them as they damp slightly due to the water.

She stopped in front of them, looking at each one and stopped at one. She started to search in it, the side of it says in sloppy handwriting 'parts and wires'.

"Aha!" She screamed in victory as she pulled out a small green chip in her hand, holding it closely to her. Baby smiled more as she was about to walk back out limping. I stepped in front of her and growled.

"And where do you think your going missy?"

"Anywhere far from you" Baby spat putting the chip behind so I won't see it. Idiot, she doesn't know that I already seen it, my arms launched at her gripping her neck. She stared down at me as oil started to leak out of her neck due to my hand clawing into her it as she kicked her legs. I grinned more.

"So stupid and weak, you thought that I wouldn't see you walking down the hallway" she started to struggle in my grip as she stared at me.

"E-Ennard! P-please this isn't you!" Baby yelled.

I clawed her neck again and more oil leaked, her eyes becoming dull as the light of them started to flicker.

"And so what if it's not me? YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU DON'T!" I let my anger out on her as I threw her across the room. She coughed as blood came out of her mouth. She put a hand over neck as she coughed more blood drip from her mouth to the ground as she shook violently. I could see rotten flesh in the hole of her neck bleeding, the flesh tearing up a bit at her coughing.

I moved closer to her while grabbing a axe on the table, I brought it close to her. Baby's eyes widen as she trembles, her green eyes flicked on and off as she backed away from me. She raised her hand up.

"Wait! Please don't! Erin stop!" Baby yelled tears going down her cheeks.

How weak.

"Pleading won't work, no one can hear you."

Funtime Foxy came in the room with a piece of a arm in her jaw, the blood seeping into her teeth. She spit it out and looked at me.

Baby immediately yelled for her, "Foxy! Please help! I know your in there somewhere, please!"

Foxy didn't move instead she glared lifeless at her making her growl loudly as anger build up inside. I nod and instantly she launched at Baby, tearing parts and parts of her.
She was about to shut down but before she did, she whispers silently to the fox.

"F.J...ple...se....remember " Baby turned off laying on the ground lifeless her body became limp. Foxy stand up and stared down at the body. She didn't move nor turned around to face me.

"Come on fox, what got a lot to do" she didn't move.

"Foxy, lets go we don't have time for this!" She turned her face slowly towards me, her eyes showed anger making her growl at her.

"Come on Foxy! Stop playing games!" I was starting to get irritated at this, we need to go!

"Lets g-" I was cut off by her plunging her teeth into my arm.....